Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue (3D: Dream Drop Distance, 0.2 Birth by Sleep -A fragmentary passage-, χ Back Cover) Discussion

Yoshi Mushi

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I didn't even know there was a Kingdom Hearts BBS 2, nor have I finished the first one <_<

But, if they do indeed make a second one, I wouldn't be totally against it. It's just, there are so many side stories and when Kingdom Hearts 3 finally comes out, I don't think a lot of people will understand what's going on.

Well, I didn't even know there was a Kingdom Hearts BBS 2, nor have I finished the first one <_<

But, if they do indeed make a second one, I wouldn't be totally against it. It's just, there are so many side stories and when Kingdom Hearts 3 finally comes out, I don't think a lot of people will understand what's going on.

Meh, I owned BBS around.. 15 times or more 10hr or less each time.. even on the hardest difficulty. >.> The game BBS-2 will be out, I believe when the VITA makes its show (Christmas 2011) KH-3 was said to be dropped in 2012.. So.. yea, another side story. Hopefully, I dont beat KH BBS-2 as fast as I did with BBS. Lol

Two Kingdom Hearts game have been announced - both possibly on the newest handhelds of competing brands - Sony's PSVita (Birth By Sleep 2) and Nintendo's 3DS (Dream Drop Distance)

Which one are you more excited for and which one do you think will be better in terms of story/gameplay/re-playability?

BIRTH BY SLEEP v.2

birth-by-sleep-volume-2.jpg

DREAM DROP DISTANCE

KH3D_Riku_Sora.jpg

More excited for BBS2 since I'm a huge Aqua fan and, if I'm correct, we see the events from Xehanort becoming Ansem and Xemnas, as well as the formation of the original members of Organization XIII.

So, I'm more excited for BBS2. However, Dream Drop Distance does seem interesting. It just pisses me off that I'll have to buy both a PSPVita and a 3DS if I want to play them. >< I think Kingdom Hearts must have a deal going with every video console producing company to make at least one game for each one to boost their sales.

Hopefully Sony will release BBS Volume Two on the PSP too/as well, since I won't be able to own or buy a PSP Vita for many, many years (unless I get a job soon, rofl).

As for Dream Drop Distance, I'll just watch the English Dub Walkthrough videos and cutscenes on YouTube, I'm not interested in having to buy a Nintendo 3DS (or anything Nintendo gaming wise).

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Koby changed the title to Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue (3D: Dream Drop Distance, 0.2 Birth by Sleep -A fragmentary passage-, χ Back Cover) Discussion