What should I watch next?

Asce

I just finished watching Ghost Hunt and it was pretty good. I have a couple of anime I was thinking about getting into next. Which of these are worth watcing and which should I watch first?

Blue Exorcist

Fate/Zero

The Future Diary

Another

Nabari no Ou

Heroic Age

Edited by Asce

Ok, seeing that I finished only half of the animes in that list of yours, i don't know if i can give you a pretty good answer. But i will say it anyway. I will say that Mirai Nikki (Future Diary) is the best anime in that list of yours. It covers a wide range of genres and characters and has got the most thrill to it. Second in the list should Another. This anime has got the most horror scenes of all the ones you posted. Ao no Exorcist is also a pretty good anime, and should be in one's "to see" list. So there you have it, i definitely think you should try out Future Diary first.

Ok, seeing that I finished only half of the animes in that list of yours, i don't know if i can give you a pretty good answer. But i will say it anyway. I will say that Mirai Nikki (Future Diary) is the best anime in that list of yours. It covers a wide range of genres and characters and has got the most thrill to it. Second in the list should Another. This anime has got the most horror scenes of all the ones you posted. Ao no Exorcist is also a pretty good anime, and should be in one's "to see" list. So there you have it, i definitely think you should try out Future Diary first.

Appreciate it, I'm gonna take you up on your advice; Future Diary it is.

Two votes for Another; looks like that will be the next I knock off the list. I'm about half way through Nabari no Ou at the moment, and, though I do like it and it is worth a watch, it doesn't quite jump off the screen. It has good action and a decent plot, but none of the characters have yet to endear themselves to me.

Well, I just finished Nabari no Ou, and, though it wasn't bad, I didn't find it to be anything special either. It had potential with a good plot and good fight scenes, but I just couldn't get into any of the characters. Usually there is at least one character that can grab your attention and keep you coming back when all else fails, but the two main character are completely drab and emotionless.

So, I’m moving on the Another

Another was freaking awesome, I really enjoyed this one. And, for only being 12 episodes, it really was a complete story. It killed be with the cliff hangers though, it would get late and I would be ready for bed, so I would tell myself, "last episode." But, it would leave you hanging to the extent that you had to watch the next episode. Great show.

Moving on to Heroic Age.

Edited by Asce