Downloading has been freakin' TERRIBLE lately.

I don't know what is up but downloading for me has been slow as a sloth lately in various downloading sites and have been pulling Rapid Shares all over the place.:angry:And i am so fed up with it.What's the point in downloading if this kind of thing keeps happening.I really do miss the megaupload and fileserve days.I'm curious if anyone has this same problem with their downloading.If you guys do please feel free to respond to this thread.Thanks.

Hey no one ever said file sharing was easy but yeah downloading by file hosts has not been as good as the old days, but yeah some file hosts have been having meager problems lately but nothing to fuss over unless you are not as patient as I am. Just calm down sit back and thing of those who still have dial up and that should at least make you feel much better about the speed your getting compared to others.

I am sorry but I can not remember how many times Koby used to say FileServe was the best file host around and most people would complain about it, damn never thought I would hear someone say they miss FileServe yet most people use to say it was crap.

But you have to move on if file hosts are giving you problems then try switching to irc you are almost guaranteed to find what you are looking for on irc bots about 60 - 70% of the time more or less.

To tell you the truth by the looks of things file hosts do not have much time left with the way the media moguls and government are trying to take control of the internet and I highly doubt most people will be continuing to upload if they know that their internet providers are collecting their online activities and handing them over to those money loving whores. So enjoy downloading this easy while you still can, there is a storm brewing and something tells me it will make the MegUpload deal look like candy land or what ever fantasy land you like.

I am sorry but I can not remember how many times Koby used to say FileServe was the best file host around and most people would complain about it, damn never thought I would hear someone say they miss FileServe yet most people use to say it was crap.

LOL. you and one other person does not = most people. Only knew two people who thought it was crap. During the time of FileServe prime, I got well over 10 million downloads from my files. So apparently people liked it.

LOL. you and one other person does not = most people. Only knew two people who thought it was crap. During the time of FileServe prime, I got well over 10 million downloads from my files. So apparently people liked it.

You talking about me right? lol I just said it was crap for free user, or maybe it just didn't liked me until I got that premium account, ROFL!

For sure downloading has become difficult, i can say am a little lucky, just a little lucky because i spent my December holidays downloading and managed to get up to 1.35T but of course there is just so much more great anime's out there.

Oh what can you do...... they were great times but like wise have to make the most of Now.

I don't know what is up but downloading for me has been slow as a sloth lately in various downloading sites and have been pulling Rapid Shares all over the place.:angry:And i am so fed up with it.What's the point in downloading if this kind of thing keeps happening.I really do miss the megaupload and fileserve days.I'm curious if anyone has this same problem with their downloading.If you guys do please feel free to respond to this thread.Thanks.

Unfortunately, I have to agree with you. Downloading is not like it used to, all we can afford to do for now is trying to withstand the censorship pressure.

Mediafire is like now the best place for downloading works great, after megaupload was shut down which suks

I would download most of my anime from there.

The problem with mediafire is that you cannot download/upload large files. Additionally, it does have a wait time. Other sites like jumbofile and speedyshare seem to work better since you can actually get full episodes up. Oh and they dont delete links as often

MF does still work.Directly clicking on the link shows that the files have been terminated.But try copying and paste the link to your search bar and hit enter.I believe that will resolve your problem(I would know...had the same issue with Samurai_Lord's files).The site i used to download my HD one piece eps was from a site that had MF files of One Piece.The site got suspended but the links were still intact cuz i kept the link to the MF eps folder.Unfortunately i lost the link due to shitty computer.

I think rapidshare premium seems to be the way to go now.

Were rapidshare premium is good, not everyone here can afford it. So we try to stick to sites that work well for free user's

I still have a rapishare premium account but it seems a bit pointless now that everyone is switching to jumbofile, now I wouldn't mind swapping my payment from rapidshare to jumbofile but if I experience the same problems with jumbofile that I have had as a free user I don't think it's worth it.

As a free user for JF I get irregular download speeds that range from 10kb/s to 350kb/s, that and some download links wont download.

But all these issues are just because of this censoring stuff thats been happening as of late, so there is really not that much we can do about it, but accept whats going on and making the best of it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am sure just about everyone misses MU but by the looks of how things are going it is done, even if it does come back you can bet your ass that the govenment or those copy right dogs will be watching it like a hawk.

For me downloading is okay I guess not so good with most hosts but you have to be patient when it comes to these epecially with the dark times were in. Then on the other side those sites that look good for downloader are probably shit for uploaders, just look at MF, everyday I hear an uploader saying or seeing his account has been suspended or thier links have been deleted.