i draw a lot, LOOK AT THEM!!

Shazi

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, Shazi, you are getting better and better all the time. Everything you draw always seems at least a step up from the last one! The Rivals picture is really good--I like their defiant expressions and postures.

You definitely drew the Kanker Sisters a lot hotter than they were on the show, though, haha! (Although Marie was always the prettiest, I thought--might have been the blue hair.)

• 2 weeks later...

Foxes are indeed cute and I like how you colour fur. It looks so soft and touchable!

In your colour practise, I like what you've done with your shading, particularly on the hoodie and tips of the hair. The headphones are also really well done in terms of details and shading all those little nooks and crannies. I think, though, the crown of the hair and the bunny ear are a little neglected and lacking in detail, especially in comparison to everything else.

Foxes are indeed cute and I like how you colour fur. It looks so soft and touchable!

In your colour practise, I like what you've done with your shading, particularly on the hoodie and tips of the hair. The headphones are also really well done in terms of details and shading all those little nooks and crannies. I think, though, the crown of the hair and the bunny ear are a little neglected and lacking in detail, especially in comparison to everything else.

thanks ^_^ i wasn't quite sure what to do with the ears.. especially since they make no sense in the image XD