What did you have for Dinner?

Shazi

• 2 weeks later...

Last night I made SPAM fried rice. Tonight we had beef and sweet potato soft tacos. It was tasty.

Dunno what I'm making tomorrow.

No offense but spam fried rice sounds kinda gross lol. I had... Actually I had potato chips and a simple bread roll, had a big lunch so for dinner wasnt hungry so much

Well one of my favorite food is sushi

The other day i went to the mall  and then recall that fast food section have a nice sushi stand which they have the promotion 2 for the price of one on all sushi rolls it was a line of 30 people but was worhwhile for my favotite rolls maki roll: avocado, coucomber, salmon and cover with tempura with a sweet ell sauce,  my favorite treat  :D   

Breaded chicken and I don't really get along, haha. I have some panko breadcrumbs, but I just nom on them. Breaded anything just doesn't work for me.

I do have some vegetables that need using, so I'll probably do some kind of fry like I always do. I'm Asian.

Well when you've got vegies to be used you use em up lol, maybe you could make a chicken stirfry or something, dont need to bread the chicken then lol. I had fish last night and some vegies, simple but good