Hinata and Naruto? The Romance

vampireheart

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Hinata is totally pathetic as a character. Sakura is totally unreliable. Maybe Naruto should find a completely other girl such as Ten Ten

Haha that would be a nice... alternative ^^

anyway Hinata and Naruto... whose the wife in the relationship ??? joking xP

I guess it would be a good...couple? but I mean Hinata just recently admitted she loves Naruto, but does Naruto feel the same? it felt like he totally ignored her confession O.O

I wish before he went to Pain, he went to check on Hinata first =\ and then have a little chat and then go after Pain :<

I would yes, because if anyone remembers that sometime after Hinata' confesses her love to Naruto(This is going by the manga/ not the anime); Sakura does the same thing and he listens to both. Naruto tells Sakura that she (Sakura) was lying to herself and Naruto hated peole who lie to themselves. So that might be legit proof the Naruto had listen to Hinata and he's not interested in Sakura anymore. Also after Naruto returns to normal from going 8-tails thanks to his father re-patching the seal, Naruto was worried that he might had killed Hinata by accident.

My thoughts are this. Either it will happen because of all the episodes where they talk about or show things like the waterfall scene, the love confession and many others. or it will completely ignore it. I cant believe any other pairing would happen considering how many episodes they have alluded to that there is something there.

• 2 weeks later...

The story of Naruto really doesn't have any romance, it's simply not the genre. I'd personally also quite like NaruHina but well guess we'll have to be satisfied with Fanfiction and Doujinshi's (is that how you spell it?)...

Also, Naruto isn't really the kind to notice love, and Hinata is really shy so....you'd need a big catalyst for a true relationship to happen between the two! <3

The episode where Hinata defends and confesses her feelings to Naruto was meant to be her prooving herself as a shinobi rather then a love story. Naruto, Deep down lashed out because she nearly died (I think he thought she did at the time) and he is protective of his friends. But he could be so focused on his other goals (like sasuke) that he hasn't really admitted to himself his feelings.

Yeah, I wanna see him get his dream of becoming Hokage by the time the series ends. But its probly high hopes.

I'm sure that there would be so many people disappointed if that happened .___.

It would be quite amusing though, if he becomes Hokage and is like "Hell this is too much work" and retires the next day and gives the job to Konohamaru- As they have the same goal (plus I think he would be a better candidate)