Hinata and Naruto? The Romance

vampireheart

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you saw must have been fake, because Kishimoto has never done anything like that. What I can see happening is that he'll completely butcher the romance, as in, we won't get a romance sub-plot at all. What I mean is, I predict that at best, Hinata will fight in the last battles (against either Sasuke, Madara, Tobi, doesn't matter), Naruto will remember her confession (because not once since she confessed has there been even so much as a single panel of Naruto thinking about it). Then there'll probably be an epilogue or something, set years later, where the two are married.

well Yeah i would love to see it too but as RikuoAmero said after this so called episode confession went by naruto doesn't even give a thought about what hinata said even though naruto transforms into the kyuubi after watching hinata get hurt but i have a doubt did naruto really listen what henata said about how she feels for him?

well Yeah i would love to see it too but as RikuoAmero said after this so called episode confession went by naruto doesn't even give a thought about what hinata said even though naruto transforms into the kyuubi after watching hinata get hurt but i have a doubt did naruto really listen what henata said about how she feels for him?

I think Kishimoto either wrote himself into a corner, or his publishers over-ruled him and said to keep Hinata alive. If the latter, then what we've seen since then shows that Kishimoto didn't have a plan as to what to write. It's that...or its more proof he's an idiotic writer. I mean...Naruto grew up alone, raised himself, found a few friends and then Hinata becomes the first person to say they love him. To have Naruto completely ignore this (bar going 8-tails) is just maddening. Have them act shy around each other afterwards, or have him come up to her and say "Sorry, you've been stalking me for years, not me you, so I don't know you that well, therefore I don't love you, but how about I take you out on a date once all this madness ends?" Or that he isn't attracted to her, or that he actually is gay after all or something...even just a panel of Naruto somewhere thinking to himself on what to do about the confession.

Instead, what we got was that Naruto completely forgot about the confession. This angers me as a writer, because I do like the Naruto world and to have this travesty make it into a work of literature just pisses me off.

I think Kishimoto either wrote himself into a corner, or his publishers over-ruled him and said to keep Hinata alive. If the latter, then what we've seen since then shows that Kishimoto didn't have a plan as to what to write. It's that...or its more proof he's an idiotic writer. I mean...Naruto grew up alone, raised himself, found a few friends and then Hinata becomes the first person to say they love him. To have Naruto completely ignore this (bar going 8-tails) is just maddening. Have them act shy around each other afterwards, or have him come up to her and say "Sorry, you've been stalking me for years, not me you, so I don't know you that well, therefore I don't love you, but how about I take you out on a date once all this madness ends?" Or that he isn't attracted to her, or that he actually is gay after all or something...even just a panel of Naruto somewhere thinking to himself on what to do about the confession.

Instead, what we got was that Naruto completely forgot about the confession. This angers me as a writer, because I do like the Naruto world and to have this travesty make it into a work of literature just pisses me off.

if the writer doesn't have a plan on what to do with naruto and hinata then i can't Expect any romance between them i was watching naruto beside the main Story line i was wondering if there will be any improvement between them But Nothing and know in Shippuden there's a lot of time for Filers but no time for them i guess your right naruto and hinata cant get together until the end

everyone's taking it wrong sakura's love for naruto is different she cares for naruto she worries for naruto she's a good friend.

naruto has a crush on sakura but naruto himself knows that sakura still loves sasuke even his an S rank criminal

but hinata has a deep love for naruto from their childhood she never express's it to naruto and she's a little shy.... okay she's not a little shy she's too shy The Right thing Would be Naruto Hinata and Sasuke Sakura

Since those two still didn't get to together after the Peins invaded the leaf and hinata confessing her love 4 naruto, a intimate relationship between hinata and uzumaki will NEVER!!! happen

Dont say never! It is possible. I just have a feeling that they wont actually put in a proper relationship thing, either we wont see how it goes at all or it will be some kind of future flashback that shows old Naruto with kids and whoever as his wife. But Shadow Clones + Byakugan would be awesome, and if Naruto hooks up with Hinata then he is both Hokage and the head of the most powerful ninja clan in the Leaf

The OTP of this thread probably read what is called a doujinshi or a "fan made comic". Meaning it was created by a fellow Naruto fan. And not Kishimoto.

My opinion is Naruto and Sakura. They have the most development out of NH and SS. They have seen all sides of one another and have been there for each other since Day 1 as a team. A good writer keeps their characters IN character at all times. It would be OOC for Naruto to fall for someone he barely knows. And it would also make Kishi a bad writer. Naruto's loved Sakura from the start of the series and won't stop until she is his. Even if Sakura is with someone else, he'll still have those feelings for her and what matters to him is that Sakura is happy. Also Sakura may be having a change of heart after she's seen Sasuke for who he really is. Naruto's love for Sakura is true and unconditional. Hinata's crush on Naruto and Sakura's crush on Sasuke would be classified as infautuations. Meaning that in time, Hinata and Sakura can both get over their feelings for the boy that they like. And move onto someone else, someone who has been there all along but they just don't know it quite yet.

Dont say never! It is possible. I just have a feeling that they wont actually put in a proper relationship thing, either we wont see how it goes at all or it will be some kind of future flashback that shows old Naruto with kids and whoever as his wife. But Shadow Clones + Byakugan would be awesome, and if Naruto hooks up with Hinata then he is both Hokage and the head of the most powerful ninja clan in the Leaf

I agree would be awesome to see, I think Naruto and Hinata are well suited together and it has to happen! lol.

What you saw must have been fake, because Kishimoto has never done anything like that. What I can see happening is that he'll completely butcher the romance, as in, we won't get a romance sub-plot at all. What I mean is, I predict that at best, Hinata will fight in the last battles (against either Sasuke, Madara, Tobi, doesn't matter), Naruto will remember her confession (because not once since she confessed has there been even so much as a single panel of Naruto thinking about it). Then there'll probably be an epilogue or something, set years later, where the two are married.

Yeah I remember when they did that in Full Metal Alchemist manga, though Ed thought about it from time to time. I really hope they show at least something, even if it is only something like what you describe. And to me Hinata is the best match for Naruto (I can't stand Sakura, at least in this sense).