Hinata and Naruto? The Romance

vampireheart

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Naruto and Hinata is the only one I could see him with I mean if he ended up with Sakura I mean after everything she doesn’t feel that that way about him so if they ended up together it be stupid it be like she only with him cause Sasuke died or something else happened to him I mean the way it’s going its either that or he’s imprisoned. Heck it might just end up like the Tsunade and Jiraiya situation both end up alone or the romance is never even touched upon which happens a lot in manga and anime.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I dont think it will ever happen. There hasnt been any major interaction between them since she tried to save his life. Kind of a let down.

Hopefuly there will be some interaction between them when she shows up to help him with the rest of the group many chapters from now. Since they were seen heading to the frontlines some chapters ago.

Chances are nothing will happen: personally i like naruto/hinata just b/c like many ppl said any other relationship would make no sense...although I'm leaning towards it being like Tsunade/Jirayia, meaning Naruto dies fighting Sasuke (them killing each other off) and hinata goes crazy or sakura realizes her "true" feelings for naruto the end of the show