Anime Recommendations? :]

Ayrtoo

This is my anime collection....

myanime.png

The few that are blocked out are shuffle & shuffle memories.

Also, anime that isnt listed here but i have is...

Bleach & Soul Takers.

Im quite into the mecha genre and anime similar to 07 Ghost ( in the supernatural aspect ) also im currently really enjoying Soul Takers as its a unusual anime.

Im sorry, but I cant see the image that you provided. Also after trying to follow its link, I got a 403 error. So please repost so we can see it?

As for mecha, I would reccomend Gurren Lagann and Eureka7 just in general, others that are also decent are Evagelion and Code Geass

Thanks alot, link is fixed.

But i have those anime :3

Sweet, did you mean bubblegum crash??

There is an actual bubblegum crisis anime that you could watch, and if you enjoy it there is also A.D. Police that takes place in the same city.

Some Mecha animes I would recommend are Vandread, Strain, Zone of the Enders, Mars Daybreak, IGPX, and Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure. Flag, Blue Gender, and Appleseed are other good animes that have mechs in them.

Some good non-mecha animes are Last Exile, Tactics, Read or Die, Gunslinger Girls, Moribito, Area 88, Samurai Champloo, Planetes, and Outlaw Star.

There is an actual bubblegum crisis anime that you could watch, and if you enjoy it there is also A.D. Police that takes place in the same city.

Some Mecha animes I would recommend are Vandread, Strain, Zone of the Enders, Mars Daybreak, IGPX, and Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure. Flag, Blue Gender, and Appleseed are other good animes that have mechs in them.

Some good non-mecha animes are Last Exile, Tactics, Read or Die, Gunslinger Girls, Moribito, Area 88, Samurai Champloo, Planetes, and Outlaw Star.

Thanks alot, but i cant seem to find anywhere to get dual! or zone of the enders?

I have both the series and the movie for Zone of the Enders. I'll work on trying to get the movie back up, but I'm not sure about the series. That will take forever to encode and upload. There use to be several versions here until the whole MU takedown. You could try making a request for it and seeing if anyone that downloaded the already encoded version would re-upload them. My computer is pretty old so the encoding time on an entire series would be very slow.

As for Dual I'm afraid I can't help you there. I'm not even sure if it was even hosted here. I watched it long ago when it aired on G4. You could try requesting that one as well.

Since I'll be re-encoding the Z.O.E. movie, is there any size limit you would like it be? Do you want both English and Japanese audio?

• 4 months later...

Another a good thriller

Mardock scramble cyberpunk like ghost in the shell (waiting the 2nd movie)

Dusk Maiden of Amnesia

OLD clasicc from 80´s and 90´s Royal space force the wings of honneamise (Gainax), Borgman the OVas it´s like bublegum crisis , Escaflowne

A wind Named Amnesia it´s a good movie cyberpunk

Harmagedon other clasic from 80´s or 90´s not sure

Edited by heindallblade

• 2 weeks later...

I havnt watched many thriller/supernatural anime but based on your list heres a few you might like

kaze no stigma

kekkaishi (does have dead people)

kamikaze kaitou jeanne

girls bravo

and Ouron High School Host Club ( I was doubtful about this one when a guy friend recommended it but it was super funny)