Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time (3DS)

Shazi

One of the most classic RPG adventure games ever! I recently got the 3DS version (which came with an actual ocarina) and although I’m stuck on the Shadow Temple, I’ve been thoroughly enjoying reminiscing of times when I was younger and playing the same game. The revamped graphics have actually made it easier to navigate in dungeons (since you have the ability to tell where you are).

The control system is awesome, having the touch screen has made the ocarina available at all times and also saves an item slot to equip more useful dungeon items such as bomb or the hookshot.Being the fangirl that I am I was impressed with the soundtrack remaining the same (Link’s screams are the same woo!). Normally with remakes the company intends to revamp the music and often fails in their endeavour. My only disappointment is that they didn’t make use of the d-pad for the ocarina notes, instead they used various other buttons.

Dear Nintendo,

You have a perfectly good d-pad on the 3DS console that you were not using to control Link in any way, why is it not used to replace the c-pad so my memorised song are not wasted.

Love Shazi

Anyways enough of my fangirl rage, if you own a 3DS console (or have an emulator…have they made one yet?) I highly recommend you get Zelda.

I give it 4 and half triangles out of 5!

4-and-a-half-triangles.png

Edited by Emotional Outlet