The Elder Scrolls V: SKYRIM - What race are you?

Xanodus

So at the moment Skyrim is quite a popular game, and many of us members seem to be talking about it alot. So I was wondering what race you decided to choose. If you like you can post a picture of your race to show other members your character. I am about to make my file, and I have chosen to be a Bosmer (Wood Elf). Yeah, it's good because you can change the skin colours and face paint and stuff, and each character has a different power and resistance.

SR-race-F-Bosmer.jpg

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I was gonna start off as an Argonian but then a pal who had started the game a little earlier than me encouraged me to play it as a Nord the first time through as that would give me a better "perspective" of the political turmoil going on in Skyrim right now (since it's the land of the Nords) and to make a choice between uniting Skyrim as a whole or thinking about the good of all of Tamriel.

I don't remember if I was Imperial or Nord. Whatever was human looking.

2011-12-25_00005.jpg

2011-12-25_00001.jpg

2011-12-25_00004.jpg

I try to play in a paladin-like way. I use a one-handed weapon with a healing spell in my off-hand. Sometimes I'll replace the healing spell with the damaging spell if it's needed. Can't get through everything with a weapon.

@Seira, unfortunately one handed destruction magic gets way underpowered at later levels, unless you have some uber enchantments, you might want to consider putting some points into blocking instead and get the elemental shield perk.

I got no points in destruction it's restoration I'm upping. I might do shield later if I feel comfortable switching between that and heals in battle.