New Custom Forum Skin!

Koby

After working on a new skin pretty much all day, I introduce it to you. It's the first vBulletin skin I have made that we have actually used on our forums. I call it "All-Around RPG", simply because I based it off of the new Forgotten Memories website layout I have been working on and that was the title I gave it.

I thought it was way past due for a template change and there was no good free ones, so rather than fork out more money for another paid skin I decided to go with making my own for now. So enjoy, and this way no other forum has the same skin as us!

Let me know if you see any errors or anything looks out of place or discolored as I may have missed something, who knows.

Glad everyone seems to like it so far.

I've notice a couple things that I need to fix... and there are a couple modifications to the skin I want to do, just to make it look better and to finish it up. Some images still need to be designed, and a little CSS tweaks to do.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Love it, and I agree with madd up there. Would be awesome to have a zombie style skin.

I'll make a new skin whenever I feel up to it and have an idea.

It's kind of fun to do, but all the buttons everywhere are a pain to design.

Would be awesome if I could design and do the skin and have someone else create the buttons for it. =P

I'll make a new skin whenever I feel up to it and have an idea.

It's kind of fun to do, but all the buttons everywhere are a pain to design.

Would be awesome if I could design and do the skin and have someone else create the buttons for it. =P

hmm sounds like a good idea, what kind of buttons are we talking about? because i could give it a shot of you'd like koby

• 4 months later...