The Past Week Explained.

Koby

hot damn! this is such a nice way to wake up on a time that normal humans wake up! ^_^ yay for fixing sleeping times and seeing Kametsu back up and running! ^_^

I agree with that! ^^ It's great to have the best forums on the planet back up and running again. Thanks a ton Koby and the rest of the team!

It is good to have you and Kametsu back Koby, I really found myself missing the local community here, and the first few days before you were able to get the notice available explaining you would be back were a worrisome time for me indeed. I have valued this site for the anime it allowed me to access for my wife even more than for myself (since I have no trouble following subs while she does thanks to a combination of poor vision, and reading speed thanks to a learning disorder she has, there are a lot of subbed sites out there but very few dubbed sites let alone dubbed sites with the quantity of quality anime that Kametsu does), but over time I discovered I also very much enjoyed the social interactions I was developing with various people here and some of the commentary threads as well. When you have as little as we do losing something that gives us so much as this site has since we joined last year was felt most keenly indeed, and we wanted to thank you once again Koby for all your hard work with this site especially after what you just went through and the speed you worked at to bring this community back together.