What animes have you repeatedly watched?

Xanodus

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My list of anime I watched more than once:

- Code Geass (3 times, I think, maybe its 2 but I'm planning on rewatching after)

- Gurren Lagann (I'm currently on my 2nd time watching)

- Soul Eater (2 times)

- Naruto (I watched it on TV up to episode 135 (not shippuden) now I'm trying to catch up)

- Black Lagoon (I just finished watching it for the 2nd or 3rd time)

- Death Note (It was better the first time than the second)

I think that's all.

well, i've watched naruto from start to present like 6 times lol. same with bleach. but i have also rewatched darker then black a few times, highschool of the dead, and Baccano!. also dragonball and dragonball z like 8 times, never dbz gt tho, seen the first few eps but couldn't get into it like the rest.

I probally watch bleach a little too much, as i have a modded xbox (original) and i transfer my anime over and que up playlist and watch on my big screen, but i do throw in Original Gundam Wing and Outlaw Star from time to time and i LOVE Yu Yu Hakusho and of course i Love DBZ as well before bleach came along i was nothing but DBZ , I slowly came around to Naruto and fell in love with Full metal Alchemist the 2nd version of the series , it was sick as hell. there are others, i could rant on but id rather not unless somebody wants me to lol

I have also repeatedly watched Gundam Wing however I also enjoy watching Gundam Seed / Gundam Seed Destiny and Gundam 00 over and over with a bit of Full Metal Alchemist, Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Code Greass R1/R2, My Hime and My Otome mixed in but not forgetting Ikki Tousen, Bleach and Death Note