What animes have you repeatedly watched?

Xanodus

I actually re-watch most of the anime I've seen. ^^' The more I like it the more frequently I re-watch it. Some of these include Rin~Daughters of Mnemosyne, Wolf's Rain, Kyo Kara Maoh!, Rurouni Kenshin, Samurai Champloo, Ouran High School Host Club, Baccano!...and the list goes on.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven’t watched all that many Anime series’ to completion, but I have finished the original Fullmetal Alchemist several times and will no doubt do the same with Brotherhood. I’ve also started Gundam Wing many times as well, but I always get toward the end and seem to forget about it. Then enough time passes and I just decide to start over. >_> Movie-wise, I know I must have watched Legend of Crystania close to ten times. I love rich-fantasy anime.

hmmm. I've seen Ouran Highschool Host Club, Skip Beat Cowboy Bebop, and Irresponsible Captain Tylor repeatedly more then five times each. Ouran probably around twenty times. I watch it when i feel sad and it cheers me up.

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

-FAIRY TAIL

-SKIP BEAT

-HIGHSCHOOL OF THE DEAD

-HIDAN NO ARIA

-YUYU HAKUSHO

-SAMURAI X

-K-ON

-DETECTIVE ACADEMY Q

-NARUTO

Thats a good list. that remends me that i should watch some of those agian