Inuyasha: Final Act

Koby

Anyone excited for this? I am.

It's the continuation / ending for the Inuyasha series. It was recently announced to be airing in Japan this October, and Viz has licensed it already for dubbing. The same voice actors will be doing it.

If you watch it.. will you watch it dubbed or subbed?

At this moment there is no announcement as to when the English Dub will be released or how from Viz.

It has been rumored or stated although I'm not sure if it's true... that Inuyasha: Final Act will be only 26 episodes in length although there are from what I hear 21 volumes of manga left (is that right?). Though I don't read the manga.

Inuyasha was not anything great, but it was still an enjoyable series that I am excited to see get an ending.

Hearing about the new season gives me renewed hope of eventually seeing a continuation to D.Gray-man which ended last year in Japan without a true ending the same as Inuyasha had.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The first episode aired October 3rd in Japan. I haven't watched it, but I have heard people talking about it. From what I heard it seems like they just jump right in to the action, some stuff is a little different, but animation is still the same. So you kind of need to re-watch the first series to be refreshed on what is happening or you might be a little like WTF is going on??

Also from what I hear, since they are squeezing the rest of the manga chapters into 26 episodes there is going to be more canon story in one episode then there was in canon story in a whole season of the past series. Which is good in a way, since the first series of 167 episodes was almost 3/4th's filler. Although at the same time, I think the episodes will probably feel a little rushed because of it.

Anyone hear going to be watching it subbed?

Anyone hear going to be watching it subbed?

Yup i am :D

I watched the first ep yesterday. It was pretty goooood!

Ya it does jump stright into the action, which is good coz i dislike shows that drag on forever.

I was kinda expecting it to be around 60 eps or so but ya i wouldnt have had the patients to wait that long :P

Guess what? I will start watching this show from now only 26 so cool I will start watching this > : D

Inuyasha the final act is a continuation from the main Inuyasha series. Since the manga was on-going at the time they stopped the anime at ep 167 without a proper ending. The manga ended a few months back so this season was done to finish up the anime.

So u'd have to watch the first 167 eps to understand whats going on xD

Inuyasha the final act is a continuation from the main Inuyasha series. Since the manga was on-going at the time they stopped the anime at ep 167 without a proper ending. The manga ended a few months back so this season was done to finish up the anime.

So u'd have to watch the first 167 eps to understand whats going on xD

I will watch from the new season > : D I kinda know the story and I have seen some episodes and saw the last episode as well xD

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah I've also watched the entire dubbed series of the show and it was quite enjoyable. i am reluctant to watch it subbed after watching it dubbed already and have gotten use to the voice acting for the show. In that respect does anyone know when this does plan to be dubbed or if it has finished airing in Japan yet?