"Oh No!" moments

shyguysteve

what are some moments you had, that just shock you so much you yell out "Oh No!" ?

like accidentally stepping on a mouse, or killing it.

or realizing you just put bleach in your colored clothes.

waking up only to see your dog has pee'd on the floor in front of the bathroom.

even going to take a shower when someone in the house uses the other bathroom and makes it freakin hot.

or forgetting your girlfriends birthday.... now ex girlfriend...

• 2 weeks later...

Recent events would be waking up in the middle of the night to my cat peeing on everything had to clean it all up, had a test that morning too ;=; He was banned from my room for weeks. Another time was when I was trying to type up an assignment and my baby sister comes into the room giggling, I looked over she seemed fine so I turned back to continue typing... Few seconds later she crawling under my chair to try and press the button on my PC quickly I grab her and take her to our mom so she won't turn it off like a previous time. I get back into my room just in time to see my computer shut off. Yeah was not a happy camper after that.

Ren tricking me into watching Mr. Hands... that was an oh no i cant belive i fell for that moment XD

You know sometime Mae I think your out to get me, damn my almost clueless curiosity. I think I'll never go to Google again after seeing what I just saw. But I must give props to Ren for tricking you to watching it, I'd trick my friend to but that is way to gay fro me.

Marathoning anime the previous night only to find out that you have an exam the next day.

You know sometime Mae I think your out to get me, damn my almost clueless curiosity. I think I'll never go to Google again after seeing what I just saw. But I must give props to Ren for tricking you to watching it, I'd trick my friend to but that is way to gay fro me.

Marathoning anime the previous night only to find out that you have an exam the next day.

Please tell me you didnt google it and watch XD if you did then that is a HUGE "Oh no you didn't" moment XD