"Oh No!" moments

shyguysteve

Please tell me you didnt google it and watch XD if you did then that is a HUGE "Oh no you didn't" moment XD

Wow slow down, I never went that far, I Googled the image and it wasn't pretty. If I had watched it you would be hearing on the news "17 year old teen stabs his eyes out and bleeds to death after watching Mr. Hands videos".

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Stepping on dog poop is definitely an "oh no" moment I have randomly on my walks to/from the library. It really makes me resent people who don't know how or, worse, outright refuse to clean up after their dogs. It's such a bother.

We were sorting through the YA section yesterday, looking for books that didn't belong to the branch and rooting out those with severe damage (ripped/torn pages, cracked spines, &c). One of the librarians was moving around the books while I flipped through them all, and when I was at the bottom of the shelf, she'd be at the top. A few times books would come tumbling down and nearly miss me. Books are dangerous.

I also almost fell off the little stool thing a couple times, haha.

• 3 weeks later...

I've made that mistake once. I've never done it again. Nuff said. 

I've also made the mistake of mixing up baking powder with Salt.

You see, up until that point.....we had the two ingredients in identical jars however they were in different cupboards. Someone put the baking powder in that cupboard and lets just say....there was catastrophe.

Aah, we just keep stuff in the original containers. We should take to moving things to different containers, but I'm lazy, haha.

I've done stuff like grab the spicy salt (salt flavoured like hot sauce) instead of the hot sauce bottle and pour it onto my food. The bottles look similar, so I ended up with a huge pile of salt on my soup once. And I've done stuff like mix up brown sugar and regular white sugar because I'm working off my memory--it didn't taste awful in the end, but it was different.

Sometimes I'll pour face wash into my hands and then promptly put my hands on my hair. I'll stand there for a moment and just be like, "God damn it."