anime that never dies

shyguysteve

what are some anime that hasn't changed for you?

anime that you've watched as a youngster and still watch today.

we all know our favorites, but that doesn't mean we still watch them.

a few for me that are always good to watch any time is, Zatch Bell, Rurouni Kenshin, Dragon Ball Z series, Avatar the Last Air Bender, and Death Note.

what are some anime that hasn't changed for you?

anime that you've watched as a youngster and still watch today.

we all know our favorites, but that doesn't mean we still watch them.

a few for me that are always good to watch any time is, Zatch Bell, Rurouni Kenshin, Dragon Ball Z series, Avatar the Last Air Bender, and Death Note.

You might want to rewrite your definition there a little bit. "Anime that you watched as a youngster and still watch today" means that years ago, as a kid, you watched X and Y, but now, you're an adult, but you still watch them. However, the examples you gave don't fit that definition at all.

Death Note was released in 2006, and Avatar ran from 2005-08, for example. That's not that long ago. Dragonball though, which released in 1986, would though.

Well the only anime I saw as a kid up to the point I was done with school was Speed Racer, Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball Z, Inuyasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Pokemon, Digimon, Beyblade, Yu-Gi-Oh! and pretty much anything else classified as anime that aired on Cartoon Network, Fox, or 4kids.

Of those I listed above.... I'd still watch Dragon Ball Z, Inuyasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Digimon, and Yu-Gi-Oh!

You might want to rewrite your definition there a little bit. "Anime that you watched as a youngster and still watch today" means that years ago, as a kid, you watched X and Y, but now, you're an adult, but you still watch them. However, the examples you gave don't fit that definition at all.

Death Note was released in 2006, and Avatar ran from 2005-08, for example. That's not that long ago. Dragonball though, which released in 1986, would though.

cause im 18 and going back 3-7 years i was a kid, and still am a little bit. saying one piece works.