Random Talk.

Talena Mae

You must find her daughter a suitable suitor so that the royal lineage may live on.

~Exhails hevily~ ...Fuck, not again... Alright, alright. Hm... What ah... What kind of person would you find suitable? E.O likes the Scout, and Sout yaoi... Should I find her daughter a girl then? ... No, that doesn't seem right... Oh! How about the Scout!? Huh, E.O.? Wadd'ya say? You want your daughter to marry the Scout?

tumblr_m3fga1JML01r8i8dho1_500.gif

Edited by Zanco

~Exhails hevily~ ...Fuck, not again... Alright, alright. Hm... What ah... What kind of person would you find suitable? E.O likes the Scout, and Sout yaoi... Should I find her daughter a girl then? ... No, that doesn't seem right... Oh! How about the Scout!? Huh, E.O.? Wadd'ya say? You want your daughter to marry the Scout?

Lul. No one should marry Scout. A 23 year old man-boy who tries to pick up high schoolers?

I like these cookies.

166628.jpg

Samoas are the best.

• Like 2

Why would you buy so much of them VolvoKing? You know that's costly, right.lol. I don't know what you guys are saying, but white chocolate macadamia nut cookies are the best.

I hate that most white chocolate cookies seem doomed to be paired with macadamias. White chocolate is amazing on its own, but most people seem to find it too sweet.

Why would you buy so much of them VolvoKing? You know that's costly, right.lol. I don't know what you guys are saying, but white chocolate macadamia nut cookies are the best.

I hate that most white chocolate cookies seem doomed to be paired with macadamias. White chocolate is amazing on its own, but most people seem to find it too sweet.

I find it sickly at times actually, I can eat the darkest chocolate and just be like great but too much white chocolate and I feel like vomiting

I love white chocolate. I've eaten through an entire bag of white chocolate chips before (not all at once but over time) :D. White chocolate maccadamia is also awesome because mac nuts are awesome. Mac nuts also make some great oil to use for cooking :D. Especially gotta love those cookies'n cream bars.

My favorite cookies are... um... not sure atm actually. I've been craving chocolate chip cookies though so I just bought a tub of dough ^^.

Also anyone else near the West coast of SoCal raise your hand and complain about how hot it got today T_T. Honestly wasn't extremely hot, but for a place that would be used to something like 70 degree highs (on feel index) 104 degrees (again on feel index) is a good 48.5% above normal which is significant.