Cannibalism

lemmingllama

i dont think id ever resort to eating a human.. you can eat plants and collect rain water so i dont think it would ever come to "needing" to eat a human o.0 and now all i can say iswtf.gif

i'd love to see your do that in the mountains...lol

personally, i know if it came down to it i would eat another human being, sorry but i would. There are situations where no one is prepared, like those guys from the rugby team that crashed in the mountains (i cant remember where, either the himalayas or the rockies) where they had to eat their dead team mates to survive... If it came down to it i'd rather eat them than die. Nothing else about it, sucks to be them I suppose...

If there's no other way, yep, gotta live : / If it's life or death, where do morals find their way in? Plus, as you put it, the meat is prekilled and served.. It's not as if, say, a human is placed in your cell everyday, but no meat. I can foresee far worse psychological consequences for that one xD

So are you saying that you wouldnt kill and eat a human every day if it would let you live?

whats wrong with eating people? this leads to another important question Is it alright to kill another person? and in this case for your own survival and this means eating who ever is around in that specific scenario and the only person you can eat is one weaker than yourself, of course. If you manage to kill then you can eat your kill. Its a selfish thing but if you really really want to survive to see another day then you have to kill and eat then live with all that you have done for the remaining days of your life.

The Korowai tribe of south-eastern Papua could be one of the last surviving tribes in the world engaging in cannibalism, although there have been media reports of soldiers/rebels in the Democratic Republic of the Congo and Liberia eating body parts. Anthropologists look at this scenario with cultural relativism, this use to be a rite of passage for some cultures. According to Manswers, Japanese people taste the best due to their low intake of sodium and perservatives. Personally, if the decision came between dying of starvation or eating a human, I would eat the human, if they were dead of course. I'd have me some tasty Japanese.

If you could make a man-wich, wouldn't that assume you had some sort of bread? Then, there would be no need to eat anyone.. just yet ;) But yes, I think I would eat a human in order to survive. Hopefully I can cook it a bit first, but meat is meat.

So are you saying that you wouldnt kill and eat a human every day if it would let you live?

Why would you eat a whole human a day? Pace yourself man lol

Let me share a piece of disturbing news to you people. Yes, it's related to the topic, and basically happened in my own country so Indians would probably know. The loathsome news turned on like an epidemic and probably engulfed the whole country into sadness. Basically, it was a matter of serial murder of many children—that the bastards got from a village named Nithari, by attracting the children through some cheap methods and then eventually killing them; they even raped the girls before or after killing them; they then ate them and buried their bodies nearby. Nithari serial murders took place in the house of a businessman Moninder Singh Pandher in Nithari, India in 2005 and 2006. His servant Surender Koli has been convicted of four murders and has been sentenced to death, probably along with the other. Wanna know more? Check out the link by clicking.

Eh, I just wanted to show how loathing and ruthless eating humans could be.

Wow so you would eat something like Spam human meat? I think I would vomit and die. LOL
He's not thinking properly, obviously. Probably taking the whole thing in a sarcastic way. But you know what Failedhornet, you'd die out of regret if you do such a thing—considering you still have sanity left in you?

Now, I'm not saying I wanna eat people. I've heard they taste like pork, and I've never been a big fan of pork. I'm saying, if someone is gonna go through all the trouble of preparing it for me, and tricking me into eating it by telling me it's an incredible soy substitute with a lot more nutrients, let's say, and so I ate it, and it turned out to be quite delicious, and then I found out that it was somebody, maybe even somebody I knew – then I'm not gonna be all that upset. I mean, yeah, maybe I'll be upset that the person is dead. I mean, if it was somebody I liked.

But I think it would make sense – if I ate something and liked it, and then found out that the something I ate and liked was a part of a person who I'd liked as a person, before I had eaten them – I think I'd be all right with that. I think that would be fine. I think that might even be a good thing. Good song.

According to Manswers, Japanese people taste the best due to their low intake of sodium and perservatives. Personally, if the decision came between dying of starvation or eating a human, I would eat the human, if they were dead of course. I'd have me some tasty Japanese.

O.O *runs away*

People will often do things they never thought they would in the name of survival... If I were stuck somewhere, and one of the people I was traveling with died.. I believe that I would cook them and eat them. and I'd probably smoke the leftovers so I could survive long enough to figure out how to get other food myself.

• 2 weeks later...
Let me share a piece of disturbing news to you people. Yes, it's related to the topic, and basically happened in my own country so Indians would probably know. The loathsome news turned on like an epidemic and probably engulfed the whole country into sadness. Basically, it was a matter of serial murder of many children—that the bastards got from a village named Nithari, by attracting the children through some cheap methods and then eventually killing them; they even raped the girls before or after killing them; they then ate them and buried their bodies nearby. Nithari serial murders took place in the house of a businessman Moninder Singh Pandher in Nithari, India in 2005 and 2006. His servant Surender Koli has been convicted of four murders and has been sentenced to death, probably along with the other. Wanna know more? Check out the link by clicking.

Eh, I just wanted to show how loathing and ruthless eating humans could be.

I know it's totally distasteful, but I have to do it...

nd2rBWbvDbA