Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

Umm...mines got to be Death Note! English dubbed...then subbed...Near's voice was too annoying in the dubbed...the ending was...weird...but I haven't finished any others since I always have a bunch of anime watching at the same time, junping from one to the next!! XD! I'm still on ep. 26 in Soul Eater and ep. 33 in Gintama and ep. 15 in Hell girl and ep. 8 in Vampire Knight and ep 128 in Naruto Shippuden (which got lame by the way..Sasuke got super annoying and PMSs way to much! ITACHI I LOVE YOU! ITACHI WILL KILL YOU! ITACHI YOU BASTARD! Man, he has more moodswings than a woman going throurgh her monthly cycle! seesh!!)...sorry, straying off topic...again...Sorry for all that ranting!!!

I think the most recent one that I just saw from start to finish was Moribito. I was a little bored at first, but it really grew on me. Thinking back on it, I really wish that there were a few more memorable parts.

I'd give it like a 7.7/10 now, but prolly an 8.5/10 when I was watching, if that makes any sense.

Just finished up watching Gurren Lagaan today--pretty decent show, and I really "digged" (pun-intended) its multi-layered theme about humanity and the obvious sincerity that the people who worked on the show put into it. My only problem about the show is that many of the fight scenes tended to get a bit out of hand and ended up looking sloppy as a result---some people may not have a problem with the fight scenes, but I'm just sharing my own personal thoughts.