Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

Finished up Panty and Stocking With Garterbelt. Although I am reluctant to qualify this as an anime, it was still an unexpectantly good watch. The entire show seems to be made to troll anyone and everyone who watches it. For one, its based off of american cartoons, so I feel that I am watching a very violent, sexualized, and obscene version of powerpuff girls. Then there is the monsters that blow up like in power rangers. Then there is the parts where the characters turn into real anime characters who poledance and do other random stuff to try to arouse the viewer before they transform underwear into weapons to kill monsters... Mere words cannot describe the amazingness and terribleness of this... "anime"... I gave it an 8/10, although the music deserves a special mention of being absolutely perfect for the show and a 10/10

Finished up Kyousogiga, which is a great ONA. The entire thing reminds me of FLCL and its craziness, but without the explanations and with about three episodes worth of content crammed into one ONA. Ah, this was great and wacky yet oh so confusing. I give it a 6/10, although if it was lengthed if it ever becomes a real series, then it could easily be a 9/10

Finished the first season of Queen's Blade. Character art is great, backgrounds are ok, fights are ok, sound is the best thing since sliced bread. That is really all the redeeming features of this anime, since everything else is just them trying to add large boobs and they get larger as the anime goes on. Throw in some weird fetishry and apparently some kind of plot and back story for characters, and you get queens blade. Only really a good series if you go in to be amused and thats it. 7/10