Do you draw/paint too?

mintymilk

Thank you everyone for taking the time to comment and checking out my work. I know there must be a lot more artists on this site who like anime and like to draw it too - so if you have artwork please do share :D

@Diablo: you're way too kind + sorry, i should have been more clear:

the character is my version of hatsune miku (can you spot what i kept/changed?).

@Legado: thank you so much - my avatar is a photo. do you have work that you would like to share with the forum? :]

@Kiwi: thank you kiwi for sharing your amazing work!!

i should have been more clear:

the character is my version of hatsune miku (can you spot what i kept/changed?).

It's a warrior version of, Right.:dhh:

can you spot what i kept/changed?.

I'm not a big fan of Hatsune Miku, but I can tell the that tattoo on her left arm is from the original one. Anything else you kept same?(Sorry, I'm not a big fan so I can't really notice any similarities).:hguit5:

I absolutely love these. Nowadays most of the "art" I see is made on a computer and I just don't really consider that art, so when I see something like this, it's pretty damn amazing.

I used to draw a lot when I was in high school but have since pretty much stopped. I really like to draw cities lol Last year I drew this giant picture of Venom but I stopped about a quarter in from shading it and bringing it to life. Then I wanted to do some oil painting since I've done a bit of watercolor painting, but that didn't go very far. I think I may still have an acrylic painting I did about 6 years ago, but it's pretty of ugly, I don't really like acrylic paint.

• 2 years later...