Good Anime's that went down hill

Lelouch1199

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bleach has taken the cake on this one. Seriously; all of the fillers in bleach doesn't make fucking sense. One minute they are in a hot battle between aizen, then all of a sudden in the next episode they are at the beach. What The Fuck?!! The piece of shit who created this cool anime and then fucked it up deserves the capital punishment!!!

i think bleach went down used to be good. till aizen left for wakomondo (or however you spell it)

No you spelled it right...

EDIT: No I was being sarcastic (should've used italics), its Hueco Mundo as Koby said.It's just that at this point the story just went pear shaped, with the number of Deus Ex Machinas becoming uncountable (Well counting the haxness that is Kyoka Suigetsu)

The piece of shit who created this cool anime and then fucked it up deserves the capital punishment!!!

Tite Kubo I take it then, or Takushi Kimura, the anime episode director.

And worse than what happened to bleach was what happened to pokemon! That was the shit until halfway through johto and then the plummet to crapville in hoenn.

Only now with that Tobias coming on the scene with

legendary pokemon such as Darkrai

i did I actually notice what pokemon was still alive again...

Darker Than Black was the most disappointing anime that I've watched. i was sooooooooo fond of that anime and when the second season came.......the whole world of darker than black went upside down.............. =(

But thank god gaiden came up to save the show a bit. hoping that there will be another season that will be as good as the first and the ovas

I'm the exact opposite in beliefs. Second season was vastly superior in every aspect for me compared to the first.

I have to disagree with both, in that I loved both seasons rather equally. The OVAs as well. Considering I've consistently refereed to Darker than Black as my favorite anime of all time I guess this isn't really a surprise.

What I have determined after recently re-watching season 1 and season 2 back to back now that I own them both on DVD is that they are told very differently from each other. Season 1 is slower(Almost Every Arc is two episodes long) so it has more time to tell a story, while season 2 was faster(Considering it's half the length that's no surprise), but because of this it feels more action pact.

I'd have to say I prefer season 1 only because Amber and November 11 are two of my favorite characters next to Hei in the series.

Now as to the topic at hand. Code Geass in my mind is the anime that fell the furthest. Because season 1 was great. It was brilliant. I hate giant robot shows. I think their are too many of them and that they're all the same. Code Geass was proving me wrong in this case with the characters of C.C. and Lelouch. Then season 2 happen. I believe that Season 2 was the outcome of the writers getting themselves so far into a hole they couldn't figure out how to get out. Their way of trying to fix things was throwing any possible idea they could possibly come up with until (result of rolo, and Shirley's death) something worked. Then they went and killed off the main antagonist. Surprisingly that ended up working in their favor because it almost felt like they rebooted, made a new antagonist and were able to land the crashing plane a bit more smoothly than thought possible at that point. As mentioned in one of the previous comments in this thread. The ending did manage to redeem what I thought was a dead show at that point.

Honest with all this rumored talk of a Season 3, I hope it doesn't happen, because Season 2 was such a mess after what happened with season 1's cliff hanger ending. With Season 2 having a solid ending what can a season 3 do that wouldn't throw the damn series off the cliff it's already teetering on the edge of.

• 2 weeks later...
Naruto

Code Geass

Soul Eater

Ikkitousen

Claymore

Black Lagoon

Death Note

Full Metal Alchemist (not brotherhood)

Hellsing

Wolf's Rain

And the list goes on. I dont particularly enjoy the endings as much, but that might be as well because I get high expectations when a series has a good opening

What was wrong with Death Note and Wolf's Rain?

This one is simple: Bleach. Too convoluted and has WAY too many characters who are supposedly "main"; there's pretty much no supporting cast in that show, because everyone seems to be competing for second place. Also, Kubo doesn't seem to realize that when one character is (supposedly) killed unexpectedly, that's shocking and suspenseful; however, repeating this process over and over and never following through, has us doubting that anyone is going to die, EVER.

• 8 years later...