Good Anime's that went down hill

Lelouch1199

I disagree with many of the series listed here, but I think Bleach is a definite.

It started out with a great production, but then turned to rotten, mediocre anime with a juvenile plot. I was disappointed, because Kubo's art style really came through in the 50 or so first episodes.

Unfortunately, the animation went down hill, and Kubo has trouble coming up with original story lines that don't involve rescue fantasies and ridiculously drawn out fights... :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darker Than Black was the most disappointing anime that I've watched. i was sooooooooo fond of that anime and when the second season came.......the whole world of darker than black went upside down.............. =(

But thank god gaiden came up to save the show a bit. hoping that there will be another season that will be as good as the first and the ovas

Darker Than Black was the most disappointing anime that I've watched. i was sooooooooo fond of that anime and when the second season came.......the whole world of darker than black went upside down.............. =(

But thank god gaiden came up to save the show a bit. hoping that there will be another season that will be as good as the first and the ovas

I'm the exact opposite in beliefs. Second season was vastly superior in every aspect for me compared to the first.

WOW really??? hmmm well i never found the second season of DTB amusing as the first season or the gaiden. =X

Yeah, I downloaded the fansubs as the show was still airing in Japan and I edited the scripts and such. I waited till it had fully aired to start watching it and well I was so into that I ended up watching the first 9 episodes in one night before having to go to bed and then watched episodes 10 through 12 when I got up. That was before Gaiden was released as well. I ended up purchasing FUNimation's Blu-ray release of it as well now that they have done it.