Naruto Uzumaki vs. Ichigo Kurosaki

Phenomex95

Who Would Win?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would Win?

• Naruto Uzumaki
    • Ichigo Kurosaki

Vasto lorde or final Getsuga Tenshou + flash stepping = a dead Naruto/demon fox

Naruto might actually be just as powerful and destructive as vasto lorde or Mugetsu with his nine tails fox form, but I highly doubt he could handle Ichigo's insane speed. I'm not into Naruto anymore, so I'm not up to date with the series really. Has Naruto ever fought anyone that moves that fast, could even counter flash stepping, or does he have a similar ability? I'll assume not.

Although, I wonder if they COULD even fight. If Ichigo fights he'll obviously be in his spirit body in which Naruto can't see and Ichigo may not be able to harm him. Thoughts on this? ... If it is possible, then I'd say Ichigo has about a 75% chance of winning.

Vasto lorde or final Getsuga Tenshou + flash stepping = a dead Naruto/demon fox

Naruto might actually be just as powerful and destructive as vasto lorde or Mugetsu with his nine tails fox form, but I highly doubt he could handle Ichigo's insane speed. I'm not into Naruto anymore, so I'm not up to date with the series really. Has Naruto ever fought anyone that moves that fast, could even counter flash stepping, or does he have a similar ability? I'll assume not.

Although, I wonder if they COULD even fight. If Ichigo fights he'll obviously be in his spirit body in which Naruto can't see and Ichigo may not be able to harm him. Thoughts on this? ... If it is possible, then I'd say Ichigo has about a 75% chance of winning.

Two things. One is that Naruto is the fastest ninja alive for the show, so he should be able to at least try to keep up. And also spiritual bodies are seeable by those with above average spirits. And noone would try to say that Naruto doesnt have much spirit. :P Plus if you look at chakra as reitsu, then Naruto has a riddiculous amount

@lemmingllama

Naruto is definitely fast ... in HIS world where there isn't flash stepping. I'm just saying I doubt he's used to all the flash stepping, so I'm curious if his reaction time could keep up with Ichigo's movements. Then there's a matter of experience; Has he even fought anyone that does anything similar to flash step? Does he have a similar ability? I haven't watched Naruto since about episode 50ish in Shippudden, so I honestly don't know.

And you could be right. I could definitely see Naruto's chakra acting like reitsu. So yeah, maybe they could end up actual being able to fight.

Both have ridiculous energy stored (Ichigo with Reiatsu and Naruto with Chakra), both have demons within them (Ichigo with the Hollow and Naruto with the Nine-tailed Fox). Now to actually compare their abilities. What does Ichigo have besides speed and Getsuga Tensho? Nothing really. Naruto has a full arsenal of attacks between the various technique's he's came up with using the Rasengan. Naruto is the fastest ninja ever born in his world. He's mastered pretty much all his abilities. How about Ichigo? He lost his abilities and had to regain them through other means. It hasn't actually been shown from what I'm told if he has actually regained all his power or not. Even if he has... he hasn't ever actually mastered his abilities. Ichigo still has a long way to go. I don't think Naruto has a whole lot more to learn to be honest and his story seems to be coming to a close, while Ichigo's story seems to be getting rebooted.

I can't really say for sure who'd be the winner if they fought, but I'm going to have to go with Naruto on this from the conclusion I've gotten from the above paragraph.

@lemmingllama

Naruto is definitely fast ... in HIS world where there isn't flash stepping. I'm just saying I doubt he's used to all the flash stepping, so I'm curious if his reaction time could keep up with Ichigo's movements. Then there's a matter of experience; Has he even fought anyone that does anything similar to flash step? Does he have a similar ability? I haven't watched Naruto since about episode 50ish in Shippudden, so I honestly don't know.

And you could be right. I could definitely see Naruto's chakra acting like reitsu. So yeah, maybe they could end up actual being able to fight.

There may not be flash stepping, but you notice that in the original Naruto series, people moved for traveling remarkably like the animation for flash step. Plus that was for genin. Now see Naruto, fastest ninja alive, who could run laps around genin.

And mandara has a funky thing that makes him move so fast he can dodge almost anything, and they are setting up naruto so he can defeat mandara. So dodging anything with speed might actually trump flash steps, and if naruto could beat mandara then he could beat the speed of flash step

• 2 weeks later...

i dont give this much thought but they are like the exact same character just in different stories.

the colored hair the special unique abilities with in them, their fathers past ect...

i just chose naruto since ichigo is suppose to lose his powers, but i dont keep up with bleach so i dont know what he's able to do now.

• 3 months later...