Ahh i need a good anime recommendation!

Ok so I've just finished BECK - Mongolian Chop Squad.. I seriously started it last night and when I started watching it I couldn't stop so I watched the entire series in one sitting. And well, wow it blew me away so completely!! So I need a rebound for real!! Feel like I just got dumped because I know it's over and theres probably nothing thats going to change that, and well I just want more!! I need more... :sad:

In my opinion if you want a good anime comedy i would watch GTO (great teacher onizuka), if u feel like an action type i would recommend Darker than black. I'm sorry but i really don't think there are any anime that are like Beck. I literally did a full marathon for that show as well and was left wanting so much more lol

Here are some old and vintage anime that I think are great.

Cyber City Oedo 808 (3 Episode OVA)

Dangaioh (3 Part OVA)

Black Jack (The one directed by Osamu Dezaki) (10 episode OVA + Moive) I recommend that you read at least the first volume of the manga before watching the OVA.

Golgo 13 (1983) aka in the U.S. Golgo 13 The Professional. (Movie)

Armored Trooper Votoms (52 episode series + a few OVAs)

Space Fantasia 2001 Nights (one-shot OVA)

Ok so I've just finished BECK - Mongolian Chop Squad.. I seriously started it last night and when I started watching it I couldn't stop so I watched the entire series in one sitting. And well, wow it blew me away so completely!! So I need a rebound for real!! Feel like I just got dumped because I know it's over and theres probably nothing thats going to change that, and well I just want more!! I need more... :sad:

hehe yeah I remember the first time I saw beck long ago, it inspired me to be a musician, and I have been ever since. Well you can take a look at the girl-version of beck, called K-ON :)

You can also check out gravitation which is music-themed, but it's shounen-ai so watch at your own discretion lol

• 1 month later...