What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

• 2 weeks later...

I discovered the Remako HD mod for FF7 so I installed that and the battle animations mod about a week ago and have been replaying that. The game is so ridiculous, so much stuff I forgot about. I love it. The music brings back so many memories. The mod makes the game look quite beautiful for being pre-rendered backgrounds. Big props to the mod developer/s. 

• 2 weeks later...

WELP. THAT DIDN'T TAKE LONG AT ALL.

Easiest Kirby game I've ever played honestly. But that doesn't mean I didn't like it.

Regardless... I finished Kirby Star Allies and have already moved on to Detective Pikachu (3DS game not movie)

It's pretty much literally Pokemon Ace Attorney. 😅

• 2 weeks later...

I finished Detective Pikachu (3DS game) last night.

I'll be honest. This was unexpectedly good. I had expectations really low for this game and I ended up being really surprised with how good this game really was.

Although... that may or may not have something to do with the fact that this game is pretty much literally Pokemon Ace Attorney. As a fan of both... that may be why. 😅

Either way... I ended up being quite surprised at how good this game actually ended up being.

Try it for yourself and you'll see. Or don't. It's up to you in the end. 🤷‍♂️

I'm back to the PS4 again everyone. I already installed the game last night. So... you know what that means... 😮

I'll either start it tonight or tomorrow night. Most likely tomorrow night though.

It's finally time everyone. Can I really do this? Can I really beat these games without cheating? I guess we're about to find out...

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remastered. First up... Final Fantasy X HD. 😟

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/2/2019 at 12:07 AM, Kid Boruto said:

Finished Knack 1 and started playing L.A. Noire, finally hit the halfway point last weekend.

Hoping to be done with the game by Tuesday night...

I ended up taking a break from L.A. Noire, was replaying Deadpool for a long time.

Now I've become distracted by Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth, thanks to @CardGames and another friend.

Plan to wrap up Deadpool and L.A. Noire after I beat Cyber Sleuth.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Finally finished Cold Steel 2, so I've moved on to The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky (PC)
JaGutk4.jpg?1

Using fan-made mods though to swap character portraits for the ones from the EVO version and also include Japanese audio for most of the dialogue. The non-EVO version doesn't have spoken dialogue for anything except a few lines in battle. However the EVO update was only ever released on PSP in Japan, hence fans made some mod patches for the PC version on Steam. Figured having Japanese audio would enhance the experience.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...