What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

oWlcUW4.png

Started playing Final Fantasy IV: 3D Remake.

I previously played the playstation one port that was bundled with Chrono Trigger called Final Fantasy Chronicles many many years ago. So wanted to try out the 3D Remake, especially since I played the Final Fantasy III: 3D Remake a few months back.

I'll likely eventually play the Pixel Remaster version, but it probably will be next year.

Aside from still playing Final Fantasy IV: 3D Remake and my dozenth replay of Shadow Hearts, I'm also playing the following:

bybzj2g.jpg

Nearing the end of Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light, the game that started the Bravely Default series.

lZ6yLvd.jpg

Been also playing Final Fantasy II: Pixel Remaster between other games. It's less of a priority though currently since I had just finished up the PSP version earlier this year.

ryUgHd5.jpg

Then there is also Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster. Taking my time with this one as I get bored of it in long sessions.

weZ2slp.jpg

Lastly I recently started up Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Reverie.

Yep, got a lot of active games on my plate at the moment, but I like to jump between them so I don't burn out on one.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Currently Playing:

• Chrono Trigger (DS)
  • Elden Ring (PC)
  • Final Fantasy VII (PC)
  • Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete (PS1)
  • Pokémon Legends: Arceus (Switch)
  • Rise of the Third Power (PC)
  • Star Ocean 02: Second Evolution (PSP)
  • Tales of Arise (PC)
  • Tales of Symphonia (PC)
  • Triangle Strategy (Switch)

Making my way through them at my own pace alternating between them as I desire. Some others I have started but have put them on-hold as there was just too many active games for me to keep up with them all with my limited time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Currently mostly focusing on:

• Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition (PC)
  • Final Fantasy VII (PC)
  • Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete (PS1)
  • Tales of Arise (PC)
  • Tales of Symphonia (PC)

Probably will get back to Pokemon Legends Arceus or Voice of Cards soon...

I've been playing LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS4), currently wrapping up all of the miscellaneous side quests before I tackle the final story mission.

At the rate I'm going this will take me multiple days, there's too many open world collectibles and some of the challenges are annoyingly hard 😅.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Current game list is as follows:

• Dragon Quest Monsters Joker (NDS)
  • Final Fantasy VII (PC)
  • Fallout 76 (PC)
  • Live A Live (Switch)
  • Monark (PC)
  • Tales of Innocence R (VITA)

Though most is in a stalled state due to nearly all my gaming time being spent in Fallout 76 as of late. I did manage to finish off Tales of Symphonia and Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories recently however and I should be able to knock out FF7 soon.

Still haven't had a chance to dive back into Voice of Cards despite the desire to do so... and yet they've now surprisingly released 2 new VoC games... They're certainly pumping these out quickly.

Also I intend to make time for the Crisis Core Remaster when it releases in December.

• 2 weeks later...