Koby

What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Yep. That didn't take long. Oh well. I guess.

I have 7 days and if I fail I face erasure. Not clear enough?

I will be playing The World Ends With You: Final Remix likely tomorrow.

Finished up The World Ends With You Final Remix. New Day flat out teased TWEWY2 but it's never happening (so why in the hell did they tease it in the first place?)

I haven't fully recovered from this and am still slightly annoyed with this but I've already moved on to Spyro Reignited Trilogy. Freaking fun so far. EXCEPT THE FLYING LEVELS. THOSE CAN BURN IN A FIRE.

I finished up Spyro Reignited Trilogy and have finally moved on to playing Smash Ultimate for myself. I went ahead and got all of the DLC as well.

It's fun. I'm just bad at it. Which is fine because I'm only playing it for fun anyway. It's just taking way to long to get all of the characters. 😑

P.S.: If you want to play me that's fine. I'm just bad so expect to kick my ass. PM for Friend Code I guess.

Just finished the TemTem campaign, will probably take a break until the game has gotten some content patches but I enjoyed my time with it. I haven't played a Pokemon game since Pokemon yellow on Gameboy Color, I never watched anything past season 1 so any of the new games that added new pokemon never interested me, most kids my age stopped watching it after Season 1 too but it was extremely popular in school during that time. 

I'm in the middle of a Spyro Reignited playthrough, lots of nostalgia since its one of the first console games I ever played back on the PS1 and the first game series I ever fully completed. I Never tried any of the new Spyro games after the original trilogy, I didn't even know there were other Spyro games until recently but it looks like they had completely different gameplay anyway. 

After that I'm going to (hopefully) slowly go though my steam backlog starting with Atelier Alchemist of the Dusk DX 3-part game series that I bought in January and haven't touched.

Edited by Lightstylez

IT HAS BEGUN

I finished Smash Ultimate to my liking... so... I have finally started playing Kingdom Hearts 3 for myself and I will decide for myself on if the game is a MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT or not.

I can't say that much right now. I was only able to get through the beginning tutorial and a small portion of Olympus

I will say this though... IT LOOKS REALLY NICE. 😍

I kept hearing too much about it and someone told me about a demo and I luckily found it.

I played the Nier Automata demo last night. How come no one told me about this game before now? lol. That was probably the most fun I've had playing a game since I played the Final Fantasy 7 Remake.

Expect me to to play the full version at some point in the future. Eventually. in a year in 2021. lol

Here are some more games I keep hearing about so feel free to try your best to recommend and/or convince me to get them. I already tried looking for some demos for them.

Hollow Knight (no demo. It's listed as 8th Hardest Nintendo Switch game so that turns me away. I don't like anything difficult)

Trails of Cold Steel games (there's only a demo for the 3rd game. Apparently it's similar to Persona sort of. But I've also heard that this is hard as well)

Xenoblade Chronicle games (I keep hearing about these games every so often. No demo either. Not due to Smash Ultimate. But the 'time shenanigans' turns me away because this is what seems to have ruined the Kingdom Hearts series. But I don't know anything about them clearly.)

47 minutes ago, CardGames said:

I played the Nier Automata demo last night. How come no one told me about this game before now? lol. That was probably the most fun I've had playing a game since I played the Final Fantasy 7 Remake. Expect me to to play the full version at some point in the future. Eventually. in a year in 2021. lol

They just announced that Nier Replicant will be getting remastered too. 😃

48 minutes ago, CardGames said:

Trails of Cold Steel games (there's only a demo for the 3rd game. Apparently it's similar to Persona sort of. But I've also heard that this is hard as well)

You heard wrong. There is difficulty settings you can choose and most people play on Nitemare so they can have a "harder" time, but easy and normal modes are an extreme cakewalk.

Cold Steel is easy to "break" in the sense that each of them have ways of making yourself near invincible if you go out of your way to do so. Like setting up characters to have 100% Evasion, aka Evade tanks. Or setting up characters to dish out "delay" on enemies so much that they never even get a turn to go before you wipe them out, etc.

In Cold Steel 3 they've lessened the ability to become an Evade Tank or extreme Delayer, at least so far from what I've seen, but they've introduced Brave Orders which makes bosses a cake walk. Altina has a Brave Order that makes ALL your party 100% invincible for 4 turns and it reflects the damage back at the enemy so they get hurt with their own attacks.