What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

• 2 weeks later...

I am mostly still working on Pokemon UltraMoon, but I also just played the demo for Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology. It took about 8 hours to do everything in that demo, since it covers the Prologue and first chapter. I am also reading the VN World End Economica on PC and playing Trails of Cold Steel on PC with a New Game+ save file someone uploaded on Steam, since I already played through the game once on PS3. I am also planning to start the Phoenix Wright games on 3DS after watching the first half of the anime in english. The games are currently on sale for no more than $15 USD on the eShop in NA, at least, until February 7.

Haven't been gaming much. Bought DOOM 3 BFG Edition during the winter sale (Steam), still need to finish it.

Finished DOOM I, almost done with DOOM II but just haven't played in awhile then onto DOOM 3.

Just bought a 60GB PS3 though last week, coming Monday. Plan to play (or try) some PS2 games I got. FF XII (Probably try. Then just buy the remaster if I like it), Yakuza, Suikoden IV, Evergrace.

Also got some recommendations online I plan to try and pick up when I can alongside some games I just want to personally check out myself like Drakengard. So I'll probably be focused on PS2 games and DOOM 3 BFG Edition will be on the backburner. Might try and finish DOOM II today though, at least. Just will leave 3 for later.

Edited by RyanEsau