Last Manga You Read

Citizenmanman

• 2 weeks later...

I finishes the last tree volumes of Gakuen taikutsu otoko, iw is deffenetly one of Go Nagai's weirdest works in terms of concept, but it is an exagerated way of telling the events that were actualy happening at the time, it was entertaining, not the best, but the other series that the characters apear in next is awesome.

Read some Violence Jack, I am realy liking it, I am seeing a lot of characters from his other works in it, such as characters from, devilman, mazinger z, gakuen taikutsu otoko, susano oh, and shutendoji.

The characters from gakuen takutsu otoko are better diveloped in this then the story the debuted in, and are actualy my favorite characters in this story, next to Ryo and Violence Jack himself.

I have read random chapters of this manga a while ago, but I am reading it in order starting from the beginning now.

Violence Jack, definetly doesn't pull punches, not for villains hostages or human shields.

It is like the old one man army, man of action kind of series, and he is setting up trials to train th kids to be leaders in the future and bring back hope to the baren waste land that use to be the kanto region.

It is good so far.

Just started reading Mao Dante, so far it has a faster pace then the anime, and not as corny as the anime, and it seems like the out come is going to be different some what, I am still reading it, but it has a good start.

I will see were it goes, and if it will be like the anime or not as it goes on.

Still need to finish the anime as well, but that is another topic.

Edited by Tsukumo Yuma

i know im a bit behind, but i started reading Kimi No Iru Machi a few weeks ago...... and i havent been able to stop. didnt think id be into the whole romcom thing, guess i was wrong. loving this manga.

i was never a manga person, till the Deadman Wonderland Anime ending did not satisfy me. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just started Parasyte, so far I'm on chapter 2, it seems a lot like its going to turn out like devilman, but replace devils with aliens, and you got parasyte.

I will keep reading and see though, it seems like the kind of action horror manga I like.

I heard its also getting a anime, so I hope the anime follows it closly, though the whole modernizing it thing worries me.

Edited by Tsukumo Yuma

• 1 month later...

Ikigami, volume 2, by Motoko Mase.

Sadly, here in Serbia there aren't a lot of published manga in our language (there's Naruto, which I hate, One Piece, which I don't like, and Uzumaki, which is my absolute favorite but which has only three volumes; and of course, there's Ikigami, which is ongoing here).

Regarding scans, nothing lately. Maybe some Gokujo chapters, nothing extensive.

• 11 months later...