Last Manga You Read

Citizenmanman

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
52 minutes ago, thefarmboy said:

I re-read the original Dragon Ball, it was also the first manga I ever read. Used to get it out from the library and sit in the car and read it when my mom did her shopping.

Dragonball and Sailor Moon are the only manga I've read in physical form. I have so many good memories reading them.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, tomnook123 said:

Dragonball and Sailor Moon are the only manga I've read in physical form. I have so many good memories reading them.

I've read those plus Naruto and Yu-Gi-Oh. All really great, in my opinion. Just the limited selection they had at my local library. I think Dragon Ball is a first for a lot in the west because of the anime on CN. At least that is how I got introduced, haha.

1 hour ago, thefarmboy said:

I've read those plus Naruto and Yu-Gi-Oh. All really great, in my opinion. Just the limited selection they had at my local library. I think Dragon Ball is a first for a lot in the west because of the anime on CN. At least that is how I got introduced, haha.

The only place that had manga when I was younger was the local comic book shop. It took a long time before manga started popping up elsewhere.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, tomnook123 said:

The only place that had manga when I was younger was the local comic book shop. It took a long time before manga started popping up elsewhere.

Yeah, I was pretty surprised when my library had some, not a big collection but still. The local comic shop never had any and sadly closed down a while ago, always some cool stuff in that place.

8 minutes ago, thefarmboy said:

Yeah, I was pretty surprised when my library had some, not a big collection but still. The local comic shop never had any and sadly closed down a while ago, always some cool stuff in that place.

Now I feel like I should check out my library and see if they have anything. I've never been into collecting books because they fall apart and collect dust but I could probably get into it if they came from the library.

9 hours ago, tomnook123 said:

Now I feel like I should check out my library and see if they have anything. I've never been into collecting books because they fall apart and collect dust but I could probably get into it if they came from the library.

Same here, I only get the books I really enjoy or need for studying, otherwise the library usually has something I want to read. Comics can get expensive and my library has an okay amount (of western ones at least).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...