Latest Naruto Manga Discussion [Spoiler]

Kyo

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/619/5

This was the single funniest page in the history of the manga.

Think about it. The last time the first 3 Hokage were alive (or one was alive, and two were resurrected), they knew Orochimaru was evil. Now they're back to life. I can understand, that would be a shocker for anyone, but when said evil guy is standing RIGHT FUCKING THERE, what is it you don't do? You don't just stand there laughing and going "Oooh, Fourth Hokage!!!!!".

Clearly Kishimoto has NEVER heard of suspension of disbelief, or of having characters act like they're fucking human. I can suspend my disbelief when it comes to magic...I mean jutsu, that's necessary for the story to go forward. I will not however accept that the Third is just going to stand there and go "Oh hey Orochimaru, how's it hangin'?" when the last thing he saw before dying was him ripping Orochimaru's soul out and his sword going through his stomach.

If I died killing someone who I knew to be evil, and then I was suddenly brought back to life, I would do three things.

1) Be disoriented.

2) See who brought me back to life

3) Upon seeing that its someone evil, I would immediately attempt to kill him. Not just stand around calling him names and then help with a history lesson.

Seriously people...I need a logical reason for why Sarutobi at least didn't lose his shit the second he laid eyes on Orochimaru. Please, someone, come up with one. I'm drawing a blank.

Edited by RikuoAmero

so the first hokage had a little chit chat with his successor big deal..... its not every day a dead man comes back to life lol.

but if some how that happens one would try to catch up a little on whats been going on while he was dead xD

while this being their 2nd time when orochimaru revived them but this time its different he didn't control their mind or actions so basically if they want orochimaru's ass lying dead on the ground they would do it when ever they like lol

issue abt the third ...well as seen in the manga kishi made its pretty much clear third was found dumb struck when orochimaru summoned him and all the other hokage since he was the one who gave up his life trying to take away

orochimaru's jutsu's he pretty much crapped his pants thinking how orochimaru did it lol .....and orochimaru did say he didn't summon them to take revenge on the leaf and didn't even bother controlling them...it was all cause sasuke wanted

to hear stuff from the old farts xDD

so the first hokage had a little chit chat with his successor big deal..... its not every day a dead man comes back to life lol.

but if some how that happens one would try to catch up a little on whats been going on while he was dead xD

while this being their 2nd time when orochimaru revived them but this time its different he didn't control their mind or actions so basically if they want orochimaru's ass lying dead on the ground they would do it when ever they like lol

issue abt the third ...well as seen in the manga kishi made its pretty much clear third was found dumb struck when orochimaru summoned him and all the other hokage since he was the one who gave up his life trying to take away

orochimaru's jutsu's he pretty much crapped his pants thinking how orochimaru did it lol .....and orochimaru did say he didn't summon them to take revenge on the leaf and didn't even bother controlling them...it was all cause sasuke wanted

to hear stuff from the old farts xDD

Why would Sarutobi believe a single word coming out of Orochimaru's mouth? Yes, at first, Sarutobi is dumb struck, but all he does is call Orochimaru names. He doesn't attack him. Given his history, his backstory and his personality, what possible reason does Sarutobi have for not doing anything?

I don't mind having a little fun with the Hokages, of making them act goofy, but in order for it to be a good story, it all has to depend on context. The context here is that a known evil dude has resurrected them. Hashirama knows Orochimaru is evil. So does Tobirama. So does Sarutobi. Minato I can give a pass on, because when he died, Orochimaru was still considered a loyal Leaf ninja. Yet, when the first three Hokage are completely free to move around, and once they have confirmed said evil dude is standing right there...why would they indulge him in having a history lesson? What would be their motivation? Surely as Hokage, the defenders of the Leaf, they would...ya know...defend it?

These recent chapters, I'm starting to think that sasuke is going to turn a new leaf (lol) and join Naruto. I seriously hope this doesn't happen. It would kind of would make me hate him even more, which is impossible considering how much I already hate him...

Anyway, I'm loving the most recent chapters. It also feels like the art has been getting better and better since Madara first appeared. 

I wouldnt mind if Sasuke turned back good..... but if he does, it needs to happen later after all the war stuff is finished, or at least close to finished. I think if he turned good after the next chapter or two, it would void his character arc in a way, meaning the whole Itachi part would be wasted. And for that matter, the whole "avenger" thing would be thrown out the window. I admit Sasuke aint one of my favorite characters in the series, i dont hate him though lol but i believe for it to matter more, Sasuke needs to be still in avenger mode when he and Naruto fight finally, it would make the battle more intresting for one thing, and if after that fight, Sasuke starts becoming good over time, it would make a better arc to his character in my opinion.

Page 13: the craziest sh*t I have ever seen!!

It was a crazy panel lol awesome though for sure. Cant wait to see that animated actually. Did anyone else think it looked like a Sage Mode was used by Hashirama? It looked like it to me. What do y'all think?

It didnt look like a Sage mode, it was one. Hashirama shouted senpou (meaning Sage Art) when using the ten thousand arms jutsu.

Anyways, his version of Sage mode is on a whole other level. It literally took him a few seconds to enter Sage mode. Thats inhuman.

Page 13: the craziest sh*t I have ever seen!!

It was a crazy panel lol awesome though for sure. Cant wait to see that animated actually. Did anyone else think it looked like a Sage Mode was used by Hashirama? It looked like it to me. What do y'all think?

It didnt look like a Sage mode, it was one. Hashirama shouted senpou (meaning Sage Art) when using the ten thousand arms jutsu.

Anyways, his version of Sage mode is on a whole other level. It literally took him a few seconds to enter Sage mode. Thats inhuman.

Right on, im glad you caught that. Didnt know Senpou meant Sage Art, now i do, thanks. He certainly did go into Sage Mode very quickly, and i agree that it's on a whole other level than we've seen so far. I thought Naruto's Sage Mode was pretty cool, but now it pales in comparison, although this is Hashirama doing it to, so you cant be to hard on Naruto about it haha

So, in the days of the nomadic ninja clans, two feuding clans, who were constantly at war with each other...their future clan leaders were friends as children? Uhh...anyone else see anything wrong with that?

No. Cause kishi wrote it so. :rolleyes:

But on the serious side.

One really has to question how much hate the Clans had at the time ,for both of them to even socialize with each other.  Or even allow their children to become friends with the other.

But the best thing to do is except it like this.

Madara and Hashirama  went away from their village to play and luckily met each other and become friends. End of story. . . . . . .