Latest Naruto Manga Discussion [Spoiler]

Kyo

I think Naruto would drop in to help them out because I'm sure he and Gaara can work pretty much nicely as a team. These dead characters have a lot of jutsu unknown to us before and it sure is nice to see the intensity of the battle.

true true..but in a way i would like them to do it on their own..but anyways...what really sucks is the mizukage isn't funny anymore :(

• 2 weeks later...

%$#@......this chapter totally destroyed everything that I thought about Tobi. Damn it, so who the hell is Tobi??

This is a radical idea but after seeing this, I thought Tobi was Hashirama Senju....although I still believe Tobi is Madara......Kishimoto sure knows how to leave people confused......

281b9d9e6838b78574917fbb9a030323.png

I was thinking plot twist but I saw this coming so... just from every little bit of info that has been provided to the reader over the last 100 chapters or so I just couldn't believe Toby was at least a complete Uchiha Madara. I mean I'm not saying Toby isn't part of Madara in some way, I think he is actually... maybe a remnant clone or something. I do look forward to the final explanation of who or what Toby really is. But firstly we get to see a fight against Madara... awesomeness... I see Sasuke making his appearance now for some reason or another, but that might be premature because then he would have to fight Naruto before Toby is dealt with, hmmm.

Truly a good what the fuck moment. Glad I stuck around.

Okay, just to line up what is known.

Tobi is introduced earlier on as Deidara's partner in the Akatsuki. There are scenes of him standing on top of Madara Uchiha's statue at the Valley of the End, where he states something along the lines of having the power of Madara Uchiha (can someone correct me on this, I can't recall it perfectly). Later, he's seen giving orders to Pain, who had earlier been revealed as the leader of Akatsuki. He is known to have a Sharingan in at least one eye.

Tobi instigated the Nine Tailed Fox attack: where Minato, the Fourth Hokage, deduces that he is really Madara Uchiha. However, Tobi neither confirms nor denies this.

Later, Tobi and Danzo made contact, just before the Uchiha Massacre. He helped Itachi with the massacre, wanting revenge for their spurning of him in favour of the Senju decades before. Tobi has knowledge on the Sharingan, and appears to control the abilities of other people's Mangekyou Sharingan: when Itachi implanted the Amaterasu in Sasuke's eye, set to go off at the sight of Tobi, Tobi managed to somehow put out the flames.

Now enter Kabuto. He demonstrates to Tobi (and the readers) the rule for the Impure Summoning jutsu. Whoever is being brought back has to be dead, AND must be in the 'pure world' a.k.a. the afterlife. This rules out the first four Hokage: the Third sealed himself, along with the First and Second, while the Fourth sealed himself to stop the Kyuubi.

Kabuto is shown summoning five members of the Akatsuki, as a demonstration of his skill. A sixth coffin is shown but its contents are obscured. However, it shocks Tobi enough that he agrees to join forces with Kabuto.

Now apparently, the resurrected Second Tsuchikage, Mu, summons a resurrected Madara Uchiha. So...then who is Tobi? Apparently, the sixth coffin that Kabuto summoned contained this resurrected Madara, who was then brought to the front lines by Mu. What scared Tobi was the fact that Kabuto had figured out at least that he wasn't Madara. It's too soon to say if Kabuto knows who Tobi really is.

My guess for who Tobi really is? Unless its a here-to-fore unnamed character...I would guess Izuna Uchiha, Madara's brother. He would be the only other person with knowledge of the Mangekyou Sharingan, and was said to be the equal of Madara in terms of ability. The story of him losing his eyes to Madara could be a complete fabrication.

I always did think it weird how, after Tobi was 'revealed' as Madara, that he kept wearing a mask.

Although...I can't quite think of why the character Tobi would disguise himself as Madara for all this time.

Thought I'd pre-empt Raikage-sama by posting the new chapter.

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/73851290/1

Just one thing I'd like to point out...if you go to page 11

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/73851290/11, take a look at Madara's Mangekyou Sharingan. That's the Eternal Mangekyou, the one he got when he implanted Izuna's eyes. That destroys my theory that Tobi is Izuna...

unless some crazy shit like...the fact that Kabuto mentions that the Impure Summoning Jutsu was invented by Tobirama the Second Hokage, is because Tobirama used it to resurrect Izuna...or something equally as crazy/stupid.

yeah alot of my theories have went out the window too. My whole world got flipped inside out when the real Madara showed up. I like the fact that the action and suspense is picking up but one question where the hell is itachi and where the hell is sasuke?? Its been alot of chapters since sasuke has had a real presence.

yeah alot of my theories have went out the window too. My whole world got flipped inside out when the real Madara showed up. I like the fact that the action and suspense is picking up but one question where the hell is itachi and where the hell is sasuke?? Its been alot of chapters since sasuke has had a real presence.

I can't believe that someone is actually saying that this manga doesn't have enough Sasuke...given how he kinda took it over for a long while what with him assassinating Itachi, talking to Madara...my bad, I mean Tobi, crashing the Five Kage meeting, killing Danzo and then getting his eyes transplanted.

Wait...what? Shikaku Nara wants to use the Flying Thunder God Technique? I thought that only the Fourth Hokage could use that! It was the jutsu that made him so famous and so feared, so, if someone else knew it, it should have been mentioned well before now.

Why does it take three people to do it now? Why is it that Kakashi and Jiraiya have never been seen using it?

God...this is what I hate. Retcons. This is supposed to be one continuous story, going from start to finish. Yet, Kishimoto is unable to remember important details like this. His problem is that two of the Kage are stuck miles from the battlefield and are unable to get to there in time. Well, his solution is to just rewrite history it seems!

Gotta say though, having all five Kage at the end...bitchin'!

y'know, i have always wondered, and correct me if im wrong.. but in order to obtain the eternal mangekyo, you must obtain mangekyo sharingan to take the place of the previous eyes, and through that, the eyes keep their sight for eternity, when you think about it tho, wouldnt that mean that it can work both ways for 2 uchiha members? like madara gets izunas eyes, and izuna gets madaras? i dont fully believe that izuna uchiha died from getting his eyes removed

if anyone can find any flaws, or explanations for this, then please explain lol

y'know, i have always wondered, and correct me if im wrong.. but in order to obtain the eternal mangekyo, you must obtain mangekyo sharingan to take the place of the previous eyes, and through that, the eyes keep their sight for eternity, when you think about it tho, wouldnt that mean that it can work both ways for 2 uchiha members? like madara gets izunas eyes, and izuna gets madaras? i dont fully believe that izuna uchiha died from getting his eyes removed

if anyone can find any flaws, or explanations for this, then please explain lol

There isn't anything against what you said, but from the way Tobi explained Madara's past, Madara's eyes lost their sight. He never mentioned anything about Izuna going blind, so more than likely, a two way trade wouldn't have worked, given that Madara's eyes were broken goods. From the way the Eternal Mangekyou is explained, it implies that two people get Eternal if both sets of eyes are still in working order.