What pair of ear buds do you have?

Monad-Gnostis

I have some knockoff skullcandy earbuds, the ones that go inside your ear-way and not like outside, iirc they're called noise reduction or something. I find that I hear the bass and everything more that way rather than generic earbuds that usually fall out of my ear. And many people know I don't like Gold stuff, because I'm more of a Silver man but I couldn't find them in the regular silver color so I had to settle for the "gold plated" earbuds which I have been using for a little more than half a year I think.

I usually lose my earbuds because of tangling or over-bending the wires in them. I don't have too many issues with my kitty gnawing on them, and as far as I know she only likes to bite my feet lol.

I have ones like Kasoivc. They have soft rubber ends, so they click into your ears and reduce the noise. However they sorta make the music lower quality, and the bass is really loud.

I haven't really noticed lower music quality, so it may be the brand you have. I really do like that they increase the bass, because I usually never realize a specific instrument unless I focus on listening onit (often times I don't hear piano unless I make myself listen specifically for it).

I've switched between those noise reductions and regular old-school ear buds quite often due to my budget and I notice major differences, and studies have noted that the ones that go in your ears (like ours) are more likely to damage ear drums and whatnot, but I've not noticed a difference in my hearing. If anything, I pick up on more subtle noises than most people.

I have a 30$ philips and a 180$ monster turbine, they both almost are equal in sound, the turbines being slightly better. The philips has amazing bass though. The turbines have one major flaw though, they have a metal shell that weighs down the whole thing which causes them to slip out of your ears occasionally (whichis a real pain). So the 30$ philips are definitely better then the 180$ turbines unfortunately...

I never really liked how earbuds could be so fragile. You bend one part of the wire a little too much, bam. They're dead. Stick'em in your pocket? Bam. They decide to tangle up and make you sit there for five minutes finding the base of the knot.

I remember one of my friends wrapped his earbuds in nylon or something and made them retractable which probably prolonged the life on those earbuds to an indefinite period.

Yeah Koby, Do you wear headphones instead? I have a pair of JVC Headphones that are just generic for listening to mp3 devices or my laptop's headset plug. I wear earbuds and then the headphones on an equal basis but I find earbuds more convenient than a headset, but a headset less fragile than earbuds (unless idk, you step on them and break the headband).

• 1 month later...