Do you think Jinbei will join the Straw Hat Pirates and for what reason?

gamer33x

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, he will because he promised Ace that he'll look after Luffy and he'll keep his promise. Of course even if Ace hadn't told him , he would do the same, because Luffy "has the greatest power the world has ever encountered: He can make nakama wherever he goes." ( Quote from Hawk-Eyes Mihawk)

In my opinion, No he won't.

Jinbei is a mighty warrior/Shichibukai and all but I just don't see him on the Thousand Sunny being able to mingle with the rest.

If a reason is needed, it's probably that he's too strong compared to the others. I mean, even if Franky and Brook are older than the rest, their power/skillls is still growing in some ways while I can't seem to imagine Jinbei becoming stronger.

If anything, he'll have a last match with Luffy to see if he's strong enough and then bid them farewell and retire to his shell with a bunch of mermaids.

In my opinion, No he won't.

Jinbei is a mighty warrior/Shichibukai and all but I just don't see him on the Thousand Sunny being able to mingle with the rest.

If a reason is needed, it's probably that he's too strong compared to the others. I mean, even if Franky and Brook are older than the rest, their power/skillls is still growing in some ways while I can't seem to imagine Jinbei becoming stronger.

If anything, he'll have a last match with Luffy to see if he's strong enough and then bid them farewell and retire to his shell with a bunch of mermaids.

I agree with the first part. but I think he's just going to go back to the Sun Pirates and become the captain.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Most Probably I think No, because he seems a lot serious character and also intelligent which is not a good taste for the strawhats

So you are saying that if someones intelligent then they cant join? Thats also dissing all the characters on board. Chopper is a doctor! Nami steals from pirates! They are both smart, yet they are on board.

So you are saying that if someones intelligent then they cant join? Thats also dissing all the characters on board. Chopper is a doctor! Nami steals from pirates! They are both smart, yet they are on board.

and... don't forget Robin who is a genius Archeologist and one of (if not the only person) people who can actually decipher the Poneglyph's.

• 4 weeks later...