The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra

Koby

i actually saw this on a website a few days before its "premier" on nickalodeon (how ever you spell it) and i gotta say if they keep the flow of this show as well as the hour long (or 2 episode) i watched ill be just as big a fan if not bigger of the first one, the animation is still stunning and the visuals of how the characters use their bending is just as fun to watch and i pray this series gains the same fan base as the first series did

I am absolutely enjoying it! To be honest, I saw the first episode not knowing WTF Avatar was about and then after that hour long premiere, I went on Netflix and watched ALL of Avatar: The Last Airbending to catch myself up and just wow. I'm so stunned that I passed this up when it was on air! A bit sad that Legend of Korra will take FOREVER to go through like I have to wait week after week after week :/

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In case anyone missed hearing about it. Nickelodeon has picked up The Legend of Korra for an additional 26 episodes making the total episode count 52 episodes which leaves us with 40 unaired episodes at this time.

From the sounds of it; Book 2 (episodes 13-26) will be aired next Summer.

In case anyone missed hearing about it. Nickelodeon has picked up The Legend of Korra for an additional 26 episodes making the total episode count 52 episodes which leaves us with 40 unaired episodes at this time.

From the sounds of it; Book 2 (episodes 13-26) will be aired next Summer.

Awesome can't wait to see it. When it comes out