The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra

Koby

• 2 months later...

I was so let down in the first what was it 13 eps? I hope the next part has some boom in it!

Thing I wanted to see or have explained from the previous series...

1. Korra should have gone avatar state on something at least once.

2. I wanted to see how Aang handles his children as they end up with different skills and one without any.

3. I want to know about Zuko's mom.

4. I want to know how Air bisens reproduce.

5. How come Sokka didn't have nay kids?

6. Who the hell was tough enough to have a kid with Toff?

7. What became of Azula?

I think it's such a shame that the first season was only 12 episodes long. The thought the last 5 episodes could have been extended farther. They could have shown more of the fighting between the Fire Nation's advance force and the anti-benders. But season 1 was still good. Can't wait for season 2!

• 1 month later...

There's a second season? Sweet.

2. I wanted to see how Aang handles his children as they end up with different skills and one without any.

7. What became of Azula?

1. I'm pretty sure she went to the avatar state when she restored Bei Fong's ability to bend and when she regained her ability to use the other elements in the last episode

2. Confliction between elements caused one child not to have any abilities?

4. Magic :P

5. He mightve, just that they weren't introduced yet

As for 3, 4, 6 and 7, I have no idea

Edited by Hawkester

• 2 weeks later...

There's a second season? Sweet.

7. What became of Azula?

1. I'm pretty sure she went to the avatar state when she restored Bei Fong's ability to bend and when she regained her ability to use the other elements in the last episode

2. Confliction between elements caused one child not to have any abilities?

4. Magic :P

5. He mightve, just that they weren't introduced yet As for 3, 4, 6 and 7, I have no idea

3.-Avatar comic The search

7.-Avatar comic: The Promise Part 3

4 and 7 I dont know

• 2 weeks later...

not sure what the majority's opinion is on korra, but i loved the series even more so than aang's series

one, because it's darker. i really enjoyed the fact that it was basically about two brothers trying to escape their destiny of trying to be evil, both having different interpretations on how to do that, and in the end collide with each other with the general consensus with everyone else that they're both doing the opposite of justice. trying to escape one's evil fate....

i loved how their solution was to kill themselves - i don't enjoy suicide or homocide the least bit, but rather their act was more of being martyrs

two, the use of blood bending to the extent that this series did. explainable in itself. establishes that water is the strongest bending.

three, the main protagonist, korra, is really strong in bending most of the elements (i tend to think of it, the more hardcore bending since air bending is moving the air which at best could be hurricane-ish, in contrast with scorching fire, tempest waters, or earth bending) and does not have to rely on the avatar state.

remember, older aang said himself that the avatar state is usually acquired at the avatar's weakest state which korra has yet to achieve.

i'd be fine if korra never got into avatar state - in fact it's more impressive that she doesn't rely on it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...