Ever got stalked ......

skate.101

I've been stalked 2 times thus far, and its stressful when you know the person, and just even more so and frightening when you dont.

One was a guy I talked to casually online. We were not very close but he bothered me often enough when I would log into my MSN, I most of the time would just be invisible but he was nice enough so I never felt the need to put him on block. We met through a chatsite and it would show who visited your page and he was always on top , I thought okay that's kind of weird... He ended up finding out my phone number as it wasn't private and where I lived because my name was listed. He would send me love letters and I told him to stop and he really creeped me out that he new my number and address. He said he felt we had some connection and I told him I was not interested I had just broken up with my bf a few weeks back. He lived in NY so I thought it was a safe distance as I live in Texas. I blocked him on MSN and didn't hear from him for a week or so. I was going about my usual went to pay my phone bill and it said I already paid. I said no I haven't paid this month yet.. and it showed a Zero balance on my account then gave credit card user it was paid with ... it was him.

I know it seems like I should be "OH SCORE !" but it was just very weird and it did scare me.. like he was taking over a part of my life. I was stupid enough to get back into contact with him because that is exactly what he wanted. I told him to stop interfering with my life, i can pay my own bills and please leave me alone. He then started sending all sorts of gifts to my house which I sent back.. flowers... letters... stuffed animals... he even sent an engagement ring.

Then one day I got home checked them mail there was a small package .. i opened it.. there was a vile of blood and a letter (this might be too graphic not sure but I will put it in spoiler so as a warning)

The package contained a small vile of blood and a letter from him basically telling me to masturbate with the blood to complete his voodoo spell

I mean I know he was sick in the head, but I wasn't and I sure as hell am not going to willingly follow such crazy orders! Then something dawned on me as i looked down at the addressing labels on the package... There was no postage. HE HAND DELIVERED IT! Meaning he could have been watching me or broken into my house.. I freaked out got a hold of the authorities, he eventually came by my house again later that day and he got arrested , I got a restraining order.I never heard from him again. He was court ordered to a mental facility.. and that is the last I know and its been years so I really am glad that terror is over.

The second time was by an ex bf, but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle. He would just tail me around town... show up at the same places I would be at ( happened too often in a good sized city to be coincidence) He would call me block his number and just be there.. I knew it was him cause eventually one time he said my name and we were together 2 yrs I knew his voice well. But after confronting him and having it out at his mom's house he finally stopped.He wasn't violent or anything he just didn't know how to let go.

oh dear god good thing you called the police. That's frightening. He could've broken in and raped you.

Yeah your ex wasn't that bad. I may be getting something from mine soon. Whom has the key to my door.. bleh.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been stalked by a girl a few years back, but I also stalked her back after a while, out of curiousity and accident really, so I won't hold it against her =P I just watched her go places from afar with her kid brother, boring. Now we're just good friends, but I haven't seen her lately, maybe she got good at her trade xd

true story thou

Can't say I've ever been stalked but I will consider the fact that I had the longest crush on a lesbian girl for like a year - until I kind of just disappeared and went back to gaming like I did in middle school and basically forgot all about her. Then the irony is she asks whatever happened to me crushing on her, I kind of shrugged my shoulders and made my way to class after she asked me that.

I even went to the extent of giving flowers meant for her, to her father. I was a weird kid, time goes on and people grow up and mature. I look back and wonder "WTF" did I see in her, and WTH I was thinking at the time.

The L word can make any man go crazy for a girl, it was not your fault.
The thing is I didn't know she was lesbian. Nobody ever told me, I just thought it was another pretty face girl that I could possibly have a chance with, at the time that was what I thought. Though guys can never win a full-on lesbian girl unless they do something crazy enough to convert them. *Shrugs*

I found out on my own by the way, that she was lesbian. After that - I kind of gave up I think.

I was a weird kid, time goes on and people grow up and mature. I look back and wonder "WTF" did I see in her, and WTH I was thinking at the time.

Man youre still 17, it was like when you were what 14? so you werent a weird kid, you just were a kid. though i kind of wonder what was her fathers reaction to such a gesture?

Man youre still 17, it was like when you were what 14? so you werent a weird kid, you just were a kid. though i kind of wonder what was her fathers reaction to such a gesture?

Nah, more like 15-16. I'm one of the few elderly kids in my class of 2012. (I started late, about six months, technically I should've been a graduating senior last year if I started but I would've been too young in that class). I tend to be one of the few individuals who grow up/mature faster then others compared to ones' age though.

When people say depression; depression leads to suicidal thoughts - I've been there. I've been disappointed enough times to make the worse tragedy sound like nothing. Children like me aren't supposed to make life/death decisions early on, they're supposed to be out playing with friends, not so for me.

Its nothing new, fyi - I'm not 17 in about a month. I'll be 18. I would much rather be treated as an adult then a child. I grow tired of this "too young for adult responsibilities and too old for childrens' games" bull crap that I've been revolving around for the past 3-4 years.

When people say depression; depression leads to suicidal thoughts - I've been there. I've been disappointed enough times to make the worse tragedy sound like nothing. Children like me aren't supposed to make life/death decisions early on, they're supposed to be out playing with friends, not so for me.

If its the chick then forget about it having a relationship early in life just screws things up and decreases your options of flirting with other chicks and about your personal problems even if you suicide no one will pity you or think greatly of you and forget all about you in a very short time so laugh at your past and live on ... although I had heard lesbian chicks were fun like they are more interested in group sex and stuff (you could have made a harem) anyway there are thousands of hot chicks out there so that is a noproblemo ..

Shrugs. Not so much concerned about that girl anymore. Ironically I ended up dating her best friend, who is bisexual. Things didn't work out - this time around I wasn't clingy, I guess I've killed that habit because I'm pretty much forcing myself to stay away from "best friend" so I don't screw up what little friendship I have left with her. I did some pretty "stalker-ish" things. Though I put like zero effort into it and was dubbed as "Slacker Stalker" for awhile.

E-suitors are funny lol. Well I had a little girl hitting on me not too long ago, just the other day in fact. She's about 13-14 though so I figured that'd be jailbait x.x So I had to like really stand firm on the fact that I didn't want a relationship when I was talking to her (not that I want one anyway, I just want people to talk to right now.)

I hear you on that. I also just want people to talk to instead of a relationship atm.

e-stalking is usually done by the severely lonely or the terminally bored.

I agree with you on this!

On topic though, I've never really been stalked either. Usually it's just annoying people that won't take a hint. Eventually, they just drift away.

I've had creepers, but never full blown stalkers. My normal relationships usually end up badly enough that I don't need actual stalkers. I've had friends who have been legitimately stalked though. It really screwed with their heads. One of those few times when I actually wanted to pound on someone.

I agree with you on this!

On topic though, I've never really been stalked either. Usually it's just annoying people that won't take a hint. Eventually, they just drift away.

Haha. That sounds like me to be honest. I can be annoying, or the type of person people aren't supposed to hang out with (i.e. drug addicts). I guess my cheery/laidback attitude at school makes up for all the times outside of school where I have to put a serious face on to get actual work done.

In relationships, I generally don't pick up hints... EVER. I'm just that dense imho, but I don't honestly care. I've had about 3-4 crushes, most of which I'd eventually stopped talking to/being close to or drifted away from. It's amazing what time does to us all. Why can't girls just communicate more verbally rather than play mind games all the time <<. I hate having to try so hard.

Haha. That sounds like me to be honest. I can be annoying, or the type of person people aren't supposed to hang out with (i.e. drug addicts). I guess my cheery/laidback attitude at school makes up for all the times outside of school where I have to put a serious face on to get actual work done.

In relationships, I generally don't pick up hints... EVER. I'm just that dense imho, but I don't honestly care. I've had about 3-4 crushes, most of which I'd eventually stopped talking to/being close to or drifted away from. It's amazing what time does to us all. Why can't girls just communicate more verbally rather than play mind games all the time <<. I hate having to try so hard.

Girls seem to think that's how it works. I am a rare bird that thinks outside of the minds of others. I don't follow what all the other girls do, in fact I don't even like them. Hanging out with guys all the way. But because I'm a gamer they all like to fall in love with me.

Communication is key in relationships anyway, compatibility, and then physical attractiveness. *Shrugs* Girls just need to cut loose for once. Life is hard enough, don't need to make it harder. I know they want to set their expectations of men high so they can weed out the small fries, but damn - some are just ignant.

Lol. I'm actually pushing off that stalker vibe. Now people think of me as of a class clown or some serious brainiac who'll probably come to school with a gun one day when he explodes.

I mean, I don't really hit on people anymore; kinda grew out of relationships. As far as I'm concerned I shouldn't even be dating atm because I'm just not in the right mood for a serious one x.x

I can honestly understand how it feels to be stalked since I was a stalker at one point, it's just creepy.

I had 2 ex's that stalked me on facebook. Besides that I haven't...at least not that I know of.

Oh, well if facebook stalking counts, then I guess, I have been stalked, this person whom I hope was a girl(she had a girl's name anyway) kept spammng my inbox with suggestive love messages stating what she would do with me if she got her hands on me and kept telling me what she was wearing at the moment,(she had a very diverse wardrobe) I never complained though, how often does a girl go out of her way to express her disturbing obsession with me?...almost never, so I humoured her for a few weeks(meaning I replied with even dirtier messages,never added her as a friend though) though she eventually stopped when I put a picture of myself as my profile pic...which leaves me to wonder if she was just aroused by my name or something. Unfortunately this was a true story...