Ever got stalked ......

skate.101

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been stalked once when I was in high school. Girl stat across from me in construction class and would always pass me notes and all that cute little worthless bullshit. So one day I was overseeing a drug deal after lunch and her name came up in the conversation. Dude said "Man you need to stay away from that crazy bitch, shes on some fuckin' stalker shit man." I thought to myself WOW! A stalker! Awesome! Fuckin' A! I'm on it! So I went through the process and hooked up with girl, and everything went great......for a while...

She was very cute and lovey-dovey, and had what I considered back then a likeable personality. One of the first signs of trouble is when she started trying to change everything about me. "Don't smoke, don't wear baggy clothes, don't hang out with those people, only look at me, don't swear, don't sell drugs, don't bring weapons to school, lets put streaks in your hair, you would look better in Khakis, don't skip class" and on and on and on. The real problems started when she was forced to switch to a different school in a local county and we didn't see each other every day.

I won't drag the story out much longer, but after I told her we should break up since we could't see each other, she totally snapped and switched into the stalker I had heard so much about. After non stop, half crazed phone calls at all hours and countless emails I finally went to see her and gave her a choice. I told her she could get the fuck over it or me and my boys were going to wait until she was gone and burn her fuckin' house down with her family inside. She never bothered me again.

"Man, I told you that bitch was crazy!"

I've been stalked once when I was in high school. Girl stat across from me in construction class and would always pass me notes and all that cute little worthless bullshit. So one day I was overseeing a drug deal after lunch and her name came up in the conversation. Dude said "Man you need to stay away from that crazy bitch, shes on some fuckin' stalker shit man." I thought to myself WOW! A stalker! Awesome! Fuckin' A! I'm on it! So I went through the process and hooked up with girl, and everything went great......for a while...

She was very cute and lovey-dovey, and had what I considered back then a likeable personality. One of the first signs of trouble is when she started trying to change everything about me. "Don't smoke, don't wear baggy clothes, don't hang out with those people, only look at me, don't swear, don't sell drugs, don't bring weapons to school, lets put streaks in your hair, you would look better in Khakis, don't skip class" and on and on and on. The real problems started when she was forced to switch to a different school in a local county and we didn't see each other every day.

I won't drag the story out much longer, but after I told her we should break up since we could't see each other, she totally snapped and switched into the stalker I had heard so much about. After non stop, half crazed phone calls at all hours and countless emails I finally went to see her and gave her a choice. I told her she could get the fuck over it or me and my boys were going to wait until she was gone and burn her fuckin' house down with her family inside. She never bothered me again.

you almost sound worse, if she was smart she wouldn't go near someone like you. Also if she smart you'd be in jail. I only say it cause it's true

I've been stalked plenty of times. It's all one day things. Just recently a creepy native wearing a cowboy hat and boots saw me across the road trying to cross so he stood there and stared at me. So I figure nothing can happen in daylight with plenty of cars around. So I walk around him and into the sushi place nearby I had preordered to go food from. But the man followed me in and got a seat, obliviously stalking me only sitting down cause he didn't know mine was too go. So I got my order and got the hell outta there.

I've also been stalked half way across town by a native kid I used to know in school. I first noticed him riding his bike past me near the park. I kept noticing him the whole time I was walking. So I walked into save on foods to do my shopping and when I came out he was waiting for me across the road on a hill. So I decide to go to my big brothers house. But in front of the theater he stops me. He asks me out after we confirm who we were from school. I say no and he says, "your hot ya know". I still say no. Then go into my brothers house and my brother wanted to kick his ass.

you almost sound worse, if she was smart she wouldn't go near someone like you. Also if she smart you'd be in jail. I only say it cause it's true

Everyone has things in their younger years that they look back on and wonder what the hell they were thinking, I just happen to have alot of them. Despite all that, I was actually a kind person back then, unlike today.

Edit: The girl I mentioned is currently in jail for stabbing another girl with a fork in a jealous rage, which goes to show how crazy she is. If she was smarter she would have used a knife.

I actually think that females get a bad rep for stalking when the majority of stalking cases are almost overwhelmingly commented by males. Odd.

Everyone has things in their younger years that they look back on and wonder what the hell they were thinking, I just happen to have alot of them. Despite all that, I was actually a kind person back then, unlike today.

Edit: The girl I mentioned is currently in jail for stabbing another girl with a fork in a jealous rage, which goes to show how crazy she is. If she was smarter she would have used a knife.

I actually think that females get a bad rep for stalking when the majority of stalking cases are almost overwhelmingly commented by males. Odd.

Well if it's in that past that's okay. and yeah that girl is not very smart

Who stabs with a fork...

Well, way back when I was stalked by a guy. It wasn't sexual, though. He was a maaajor bully. He used to threaten to beat me up and actually almost did one time. He would stalk my Myspace (told you it was a long time ago. No one even uses Myspace anymore), threatining to bring a knife to school and stab me. But then it hit me, "Well, I'm at a school full of adults. I think I know what to do..."

Next day, he was suspended from our school for two weeks for harassement and bullying and he never so much as looked at me again. Sometimes, snitching does work.

Yeah, still am being stalked. She won't leave me alone(even online). Thankfully she can't drive yet! She doesn't get that she's(15 or 16 can't remember) too young for me(20 turning 21 in Feb.) and kinda annoying. She only knows me because I'm around her older sister(20). I've tried to give her hints that she needs to leave me alone. She either doesn't get it or doesn't care. I don't want to be harsh about it because I'd like to stay cool with her family. Advice?

Smoke - never smoked bad_boys_20.gif

Weapons - only saw some machine guns with security guardsviolent-smiley-026.gif

Drugs - only saw in movies

Skip classes - well lets leave that part sleeping-smiley-011.gif

Well looks like you have been keeping dangerous company ..... but that's all thing of the past right and it looks like you don't like people to interfere with your life ..... whatever she told you would have changed your life for the better but who cares I myself am addicted to anime .....

Its good that she wasnt smart right (the knife would have killed the other girl ...) ... dont people get death penalty in almost all countries for killing other people ....

And Avith whom are you giving the hints to the sister of the stalker or the stalker herself ... ?????

And Avith whom are you giving the hints to the sister of the stalker or the stalker herself ... ?????

The stalker herself, who I also forgot to mention is into some really disturbing things apparently. She has certain fetishes that I am totally not into. One time she said, "She was going to dominate me, make me her slave, eat me(literally like a zombie) and tell me to call her master." That's when I said, "Heh! No the fuck you're not!*grabs katana*"Get the hell out of my house!" ... That's where my being nice to others draws the line.

Yeah, still am being stalked. She won't leave me alone(even online). Thankfully she can't drive yet! She doesn't get that she's(15 or 16 can't remember) too young for me(20 turning 21 in Feb.) and kinda annoying. She only knows me because I'm around her older sister(20). I've tried to give her hints that she needs to leave me alone. She either doesn't get it or doesn't care. I don't want to be harsh about it because I'd like to stay cool with her family. Advice?

Maybe you can tell her parents and sister? I don't know how stupid they are to their kids though. Some parents refuse to admit anything is wrong with their children. But shes really young and just doesn't get it yet. When I was younger then her I did some stupid things, REALLY stupid things. I had an excuse cause of the things I was going through. But I learned overtime not to do that crap. You may need to be harsh with her to get the point across just refrain from hitting her cause that might end badly for you(I wont blame you if you feel like cause when I think back I wanna hit me)

The stalker herself, who I also forgot to mention is into some really disturbing things apparently. She has certain fetishes that I am totally not into. One time she said, "She was going to dominate me, make me her slave, eat me(literally like a zombie) and tell me to call her master." That's when I said, "Heh! No the fuck you're not!*grabs katana*"Get the hell out of my house!" ... That's where my being nice to others draws the line.

Stalkers like that are the worst kind I guess .... maybe if you give it a more time she would get bored and change the target .... and just don't get too agitated or you might end up doing the stuff in durarara .... just as seirachan said talking to a relative who is sane .. would at the least do some good ...

@Avith, she sounds pretty nice to me.

in a funny way LOL but dude an BDSM stalker ... and you are a dead meat which was battered like shit and can only be eaten with a spoon dead.gif ...

I guess the term stalker all comes down to whether the they're ugly or not:)

:dhh:

I've been stalked 2 times thus far, and its stressful when you know the person, and just even more so and frightening when you dont.

One was a guy I talked to casually online. We were not very close but he bothered me often enough when I would log into my MSN, I most of the time would just be invisible but he was nice enough so I never felt the need to put him on block. We met through a chatsite and it would show who visited your page and he was always on top , I thought okay that's kind of weird... He ended up finding out my phone number as it wasn't private and where I lived because my name was listed. He would send me love letters and I told him to stop and he really creeped me out that he new my number and address. He said he felt we had some connection and I told him I was not interested I had just broken up with my bf a few weeks back. He lived in NY so I thought it was a safe distance as I live in Texas. I blocked him on MSN and didn't hear from him for a week or so. I was going about my usual went to pay my phone bill and it said I already paid. I said no I haven't paid this month yet.. and it showed a Zero balance on my account then gave credit card user it was paid with ... it was him.

I know it seems like I should be "OH SCORE !" but it was just very weird and it did scare me.. like he was taking over a part of my life. I was stupid enough to get back into contact with him because that is exactly what he wanted. I told him to stop interfering with my life, i can pay my own bills and please leave me alone. He then started sending all sorts of gifts to my house which I sent back.. flowers... letters... stuffed animals... he even sent an engagement ring.

Then one day I got home checked them mail there was a small package .. i opened it.. there was a vile of blood and a letter (this might be too graphic not sure but I will put it in spoiler so as a warning)

The package contained a small vile of blood and a letter from him basically telling me to masturbate with the blood to complete his voodoo spell

I mean I know he was sick in the head, but I wasn't and I sure as hell am not going to willingly follow such crazy orders! Then something dawned on me as i looked down at the addressing labels on the package... There was no postage. HE HAND DELIVERED IT! Meaning he could have been watching me or broken into my house.. I freaked out got a hold of the authorities, he eventually came by my house again later that day and he got arrested , I got a restraining order.I never heard from him again. He was court ordered to a mental facility.. and that is the last I know and its been years so I really am glad that terror is over.

The second time was by an ex bf, but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle. He would just tail me around town... show up at the same places I would be at ( happened too often in a good sized city to be coincidence) He would call me block his number and just be there.. I knew it was him cause eventually one time he said my name and we were together 2 yrs I knew his voice well. But after confronting him and having it out at his mom's house he finally stopped.He wasn't violent or anything he just didn't know how to let go.