Ever got stalked ......

skate.101

Ugh, I've been stalked. Worst experience of my life. This kid went to my school and was for some reason obsessed with me, he'd follow me around in the hallways and stalk my Myspace account (lol, myspace.) It was quite annoying. If I like something, he'd suddenly love it as well and would copy everything I did and say. After awhile of getting aggravated with my copycat, I told him I didn't like it and he started cussing me out and threatening me over the internet and calling me names at school. Even made fake accounts to continue his stalking.

Anyway, this continued through middle school, I got a break from him freshman year since he was a grade below me but he has back when I was a sophomore. It wasn't as bad as it was, but he still talked bad about me and copied everything I did. So, as a Junior, I transferred schools (not solely because of him but my boyfriend goes to that school and plus I moved.)

BUT, guess who goes to my school now. Bleck, but I believe now he has a brain of his own now hopefully. He hasn't bothered me lately, but nowadays I have some intimidating rednecks for friends, so that may help. Hopefully my senior year, I won't get stalked anymore.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy at my work named David. He's real crazy all he does is follow me, telling me bullshit lies and shit. I walk to the other side everytime I see him walkin over towards my side and he goes and hurries over there. Stop. Repeat. Play Song; Mariah Carey, "Obsessed". Repeat.

Ugh, I've been stalked. Worst experience of my life. This kid went to my school and was for some reason obsessed with me, he'd follow me around in the hallways and stalk my Myspace account (lol, myspace.) It was quite annoying. If I like something, he'd suddenly love it as well and would copy everything I did and say. After awhile of getting aggravated with my copycat, I told him I didn't like it and he started cussing me out and threatening me over the internet and calling me names at school. Even made fake accounts to continue his stalking.

Sounds more like a cross dresser ...

This guy at my work named David. He's real crazy all he does is follow me, telling me bullshit lies and shit. I walk to the other side everytime I see him walkin over towards my side and he goes and hurries over there. Stop. Repeat. Play Song; Mariah Carey, "Obsessed". Repeat.

A guy .. :confuse: you are the only stalkie I feel bad about ..

• 2 weeks later...
Sounds more like a cross dresser ...

A guy .. :confuse: you are the only stalkie I feel bad about ..

Thank You!! Lmao naw for real it's creepy and annoying. He's obviously mental or something.

I remember like 8 months ago he said some guy almost hit him with his truck and ripped his spine out (complete lie/bs lol) and he (david) said if the would of actually hit him HIS FAMILY (Davids Family) would of broke that guys spine and killed that guys wife and kids because HE (David) doesn't have any... Talk about wdf wow man...

Thank You!! Lmao naw for real it's creepy and annoying. He's obviously mental or something.

I remember like 8 months ago he said some guy almost hit him with his truck and ripped his spine out (complete lie/bs lol) and he (david) said if the would of actually hit him HIS FAMILY (Davids Family) would of broke that guys spine and killed that guys wife and kids because HE (David) doesn't have any... Talk about wdf wow man...

Don't you feel insecure ??? this guy is brainsick ....

My stalker(s);

• Left love notes/engagement rings in my locker.
  • Asked people I spoke to 'what their relationship' with me was.
  • Hacked my email/MSN to do the same with contacts.
  • Followed me everywhere without me even knowing.

Some of the other stuff, I'd rather not get into.
    Anyway, I delt with it by 'disappearing'.
    Eventually they disappeared too.

Now, I'm fine. <3

Once, by an unstable guy in my school. We went on exactly 1 date, total train wreck. First he changed all of his classes to be in mine. Then I spotted him waiting for me in various locations. I tried being nice. Told him he couldn't keep doing that, when it got worse, with him actively following me after school to try to find out where I lived, I told him he had one more chance to back the fuck off before I called the cops. He attacked me, I broke his jaw.. With my Face! They never expect a headbutt :)

Once, by an unstable guy in my school. We went on exactly 1 date, total train wreck. First he changed all of his classes to be in mine. Then I spotted him waiting for me in various locations. I tried being nice. Told him he couldn't keep doing that, when it got worse, with him actively following me after school to try to find out where I lived, I told him he had one more chance to back the fuck off before I called the cops. He attacked me, I broke his jaw.. With my Face! They never expect a headbutt :)

you went on a date with a guy ???? are you are female ?? :dhh:

You've earned my respect.