RazorDan

Eminem the best?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Eminem the best?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its weird I happen to be listening to Em when I'm looking at this thread I think after recovery he will have a tinier fan-base, though I dont think any rappers are great

all of em look the same tatoos, bling bling, white clothes grills, you know stuff like that,

and there lyrics are always about drugs and stuff and it will never change,

its just my view on it, but eminem has impacted me on stan and Lose yourself,

and other songs, He also came from a hard neighberhood too, and I know how that feels,

overall my deepest opinion about eminem is that he will make albums but he wont make a good father.

• 1 month later...

He's the best in my book, when I listen to music, I don't wanna a bunch of "Baby Come Back" and "Meet me halfway" and other bullshit that talks about people putting their head on a block for women, I wanna hear violence, derogatory anti-feminist comments, and an interesting scenario that leads up to these things(see Stan and Kim and The reunion) I'm tired of hearing "I'll get drunk then take her home in da lac and tap dat" I'd rather hear " I got pissed and decapitated that slut" (note none of these things fully reflect my actual opinions or thoughts) he's pretty much the reason I can forgive half the women I know. Plus I just wanna hear interesting stories that conventional artists are too pussy to say, Em fits all of these things, so he's the best. Relapse and Recovery weren't his best stuff but he's still great imo.

• 3 months later...