RazorDan

Eminem the best?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Eminem the best?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eminem is my favorite rapper. However, I don't know if you could say that he is the best out of every single one. In my opinion there really isn't one top rapper because they all have different styles. I don't know, I want to say yes but I'll remain undecided for now.

Nope

He has his moments when he whips up some great lyrics and has a great flow but his lyrics are so simple that there's no way he can be called THE best. Top 5? Maybe, but everything after The Eminem Show has been mediocre to average and he can't compete to the complexity of guys like Jay-Z, Kendrick Lamar, Raekwon, Pharoae Monch, or the many underground artists that will never get a chance to be heard. Hell, Slug is probably a better rapper than him.

Eminem is a great lyricist, but the best ever? I dunno about that. in different aspects theres someone better than him but overall he is pretty damn good(Although everything since encore has been meh at best).

I would say no.

Many people can't tell the difference.

Jay-Z is a very good rapper but he's an average lyricist.

Beanie Seagal is an excellent lyricist but only a good rapper.

Eminem is a very good rapper but one of the best lyricists ever.

Is he the best rapper ever? Remains to be seen.

• 3 weeks later...

he's a good rapper dont get me wrong, but in my opinion far from the best there are many rappers mainstream and undeground that are better than him. I mean most of the things he says have no real point, yeah he releases some real stuff but mainly he rambles on about some random psychotic s**t. listen to some of his mixtapes and his albums in whole.

But I agree with the guy above me he is the best white rapper I ever heard.