Rawkstar

What MP3 Player Do You Have?

a £19 1GB mp3 player from TESCO.

Its been trodden on by a horse, the screens all cracked and the covers broken.

But it does the task desired from it so its all good and I'm so picky about what I listen to I'd never fill up more than 1GB, not for a long time at least.

iPhone. I learnt long time ago it's more about the headphones than it is about the source hardware. Not that there's anything wrong with iPhone.

I think it's an iPod Mini? It's insanely old, still has B&W screen and everything. I don't actually use it though. I can't stand wearing earphones when I'm out because I like to talk to people, and when I'm not around people I'm generally on my laptop, so I just use that.

I have an 8 GB Sony Walkman. LOVE IT!! Yet again, I love anything made by Sony. ;) I really need to upgrade to a 32 GB Sony Walkman. Need more space. A LOT more space. :D

Polaroid pmp-500, built in 4gb, but micro sd slot takes up to whats availabe, it reads almost all movie filetype except ogm some mkv, does ebooks, touchscreen is roughly larger than a psp's, and charge'll last thru a 26 ep series. i load it with anime and watch wherever i wanna