What MP3 Player Do You Have?

Rawkstar

So many ppl with Ipods! I've got a little 2gb Ipod shuffle and a Sony Walkman 2gb thingy. It's the size of a usb stick. I forget the actual name for it. The only downside is, I can't get a case for it, and it has no clip. So I've to stash it in my bra whenever I use it :P

I had that same sony mp3 player :) I loved it before I got my first zune.

I had, up until a few weeks ago, a 120gb zune filled with over 2k albums and tons of movies and anime. Unfortunately it decided to die on me after about 3 years of use. Thankfully I had the extended warranty through best buy, although I've had to downgrade to a 32gb zune HD. I don't care about touch technology on an mp3 player, just another gimmick and it really doesnt make anything easier IMO.

Next time I'll probably opt for a Creative Zen X-fi, as long as they start coming in larger sizes. They're usually a better price/GB space than either apple or microcrotch and i've always been a fan of their computer sound cards :)

I had a 32GB Ipod Touch 3rd Gen but unfortunately it doesn't charge anymore. But I have a really really really really old 2GB Ipod Nano. Not sure what it's called I think classic. Its the ones that only came in black and white and had a shinny back, rectangular shape and curved edges :L

• 3 weeks later...
I recently bought a 32GB Zune HD, and I love it to death. I had already owned a Zune, so when the HD came out, I knew I'd have to get one eventually. I like the touch screen, and it's got enough space to put movies on, which makes me really happy. I just wish it had more apps and games. But hey, you can't win them all. Besides, there are probably more apps in development anyway.

Awesome! I got me one of those too. I would have to say its the best looking mp3 player on the market but that goes without saying, the software is really good too. The apps are few and far between( although the library of them is steadly growing) but eh they're free. I must say though it does what it was made for very well, I went ahead and got the zune subscription and now I pretty much have an unlimited amount of songs as long as theres a wifi available. haha I love me zune hd :beauty: