Best Finished Anime You Have Ever Seen.

toby19

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh it has to be fullmetal alchemist..

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

and i cant wait to finish the brotherhood! xD

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

What about the movies folks?!

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

you like them?!

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

I absolutely loved The FMA movie..

A real ending to an awesome story! xD

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Btw..did anybody watch Steamboy?!

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

And the Inu Yasha Movies?!

Cool..werent they?!

• 4 months later...

Even though Death Note doesn't have actions such as naruto or animes relation to action genre, its brilliance has SEVERELY made up 4 it!! Also i would give 2nd spot to kenshin cuz i just love how someone could take an actual era that took place in japan and portrayed it into an anime packed with action, romance and freindship. Brilliant!!

If you want something fun but crude: Yondemasu Yo Azazel-san

As other have mentioned: Vandread

Although a bit strange and heavily corporatised (The plot turns out fairly well by the end): Tiger & Bunny

Action ended: Toaru Kagaku Railgun & Majutsu No Index

And: To Love Ru

: The World God Only Knows Se 1 & 2 was enjoyable for those who enjoy the egotistical computer nerd

Taboo Tattoo... Ohh wait that's still a Manga only as far as I know

Summer Wars was a great film, it ended fairly nice but I always felt they could have done more. I never checked into the Manga

If you like a bit of H then Strike Witches fills the Action, Slight Suspense, Etchi end

Going a bit old school you can watch Strange Dawn (2000) or even Sakura Wars (2000)

A little suspenseful and some action we have Read or Die, although I enjoyed it, the ending was less to be desired.

A little Dark: Phantom Se1 and the 3 Episode OAVs

If you like Death Dealing Anime's: there is Madlax and Noir or even Casshern Sins

Some more old school if you like the Mecha style: anything Iczer/Iczelion

Gosick was good for a melodrama based in pre-WW1 europe

Girls Bravo if you like fan service

Freedom if you like sci-fi space age/hi-tech low-tech civi's

El Cazador de la Bruja was enjoyable

Eden of the East was a great Techno-thriller, however it had a kind of poor ending

Denno Coil

Dance the vampire Bund was enjoyable, a bit fan service, but did not follow the Manga well.

Canaan was enjoyable

Blood-C series was badaz! kind of a blood lust thriller, supernatural thing

if you like Zombies... most everyone knows HOTD, however not many recall Blood Reign: Curse of the Yoma

Blue Sub No6 was grand until the very last episode

Battle Programmer Shirase (BPS) another God Complex Computer Nerd, with a tiny bit of odd fan service

B Gata H Kei, Etchi all the way

Allison to Lillia, assuming you like dramas that take place on alternate earth/history in a WW1 stylized environment, I found it enjoyable in story and plot.

Time Space conundrum: A Girl Who Leapt Through Time is fascinating.