Best Finished Anime You Have Ever Seen.

toby19

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gurren Lagann

It doesn't make any sense to me. The series is absurd with a linear story, but it was so action packed and ridiculously powerful that I just love it.

"Kick logic out and do the impossible. That's how Team Gurren rolls!!!!!!!!!!! Just who the hell do you think I am!!!"

Holy shit.

Berserk some of the best characters I have ever seen and one of the best stories.

Edit: Didn't read the title properly didn't see the "finished" bit its kinda not finished because the although the anime is finished as in no longer in production it only covered the first part of the story the Golden Age Arc.

But other than that I would say Either Death note or FMA

Oh..there are so many "have to watch" anime and I can't decide which one is the best. So I'll pick the best anime for me in different terms.

Best fantasy/historical : the twelve kingdoms

Best tragedy: Code Geass

Best chillout: Aria

Best Romance: Kimi ni todoke

Best Suspence: GOSICK

That's what comes to my mind right now.

Nah, best suspence would be Steins Gate, they leave you hanging wanting to so much more ==' they really know how to end an episode. Gosick, i would say is kinda obvious at times what is going so happen to not really.

Anyways, best finished anime in my opinion.....Full Metal Panic series (Love that anime so much).