Favorite Hero [Anime]

ventus1991

But he was doing right wasn't he? crime had dropped 70% and the good people of the world were safer, hell the only real excuse the "Good Guys" really had other than they just didn't like him was that the criminals had not recieved trials and that it was not true peace, if it was forced on people, which imo is probably the only way to have true peace.

He was killing innocent people just to further his goals. He had even considered killing his own dad and all of his co-workers. If you did anything Light didn't like he'd kill you. Trying to play god is not being a hero no matter what way you look at it. Sure crime dropped in his effort to create a new world with himself as it's god, but regardless he was still nothing more than a murderer who murdered criminals as well as the innocent. I see him as someone even worse than the criminals he tried to kill.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna say Luffy from One Piece always seems to do the right thing even if he is somewhat dumb :)

Or even Yuichi from Kanon, Kai from Blood+ does some nice stuff :) Kohta from Elfen lied.

trying to think of some female role models, Alicia Melchiott from Valkyria, Saya otonashi from blood+, and of course

Nagisa Furukawa from clannad a great show for overcoming adversity.

• 4 months later...

Hmm, well in terms of badassity the Hero I look up to is Bunshichi Tawara from Tenjo Tenge. I like how he carries himself casually everyday but can become a monster if need be.

Also I like Shin Seijuro from Eyeshield21, the relentless determination and effort he puts forth into self improvement and directness of character is awesome.